2↝𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒇𝒇 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.

Monday

{1:30 pm}

you strolled through the empty hallways thinking of what you could have done to be called to the Staff room.

you heard a conversation from inside of the room but it was too muffled so you couldn't hear a thing.

"Come in Miss L/N" your teacher said in an annoyed tone.

you looked around the room because you were a paranoid mf. You stopped looking until you saw Kuroo sitting down on a chair.

"Took you long enough". Kuroo rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Rooster Head I had things to do-" You looked at him up and down.

"Ms. gurl like what?" Kuroo looked at you up and down.

"You in my business??? Don't do that" you dusted off the chair, then fixed your skirt so you could have sat down.

"Are you guys done?" your teacher asked in an annoyed tone while shuffling some paper.

"I mean I have more to say if you do-"

Kuroo immediately shot a glare at you that made you turn your head in the next direction.

"Please continue".

"I- Anyways, L/N your grades are falling. You do know that right?" she  fixed her glasses.

"oMg TheY aRE???I hAd nO iDeA!!!" You told her in a sarcastic tone. if you had said that to any other teacher you would have been in detention.

" Be serious"

"Yes ma'am, I'm well aware."

"If you don't pull these grades up I'm afraid you're going to have to take the year again".

you sat there looking in space trying to comprehend what she just said to you. You knew some of your grades were bad but not this bad-

"oh wow" You stared at your feet.

"Holon holon, so what does this has to do with Kuroo?"

"I'm getting there". your teacher told you.

"Kuroo since you have the best grades in all of your classes".

you saw kuroo give that pervy smile.

"......."

"Okay lemme get down to the point. You're going to have to tutor L/N so her grades can go up"

" And I'm out" you got from your seat and started to fix your skirt.

"It's beneficial for you Kuroo because you're getting extra credits and you're helping a friend to not do the year again." She explained to you guys.

"no ma'am."

"Okay we'll do it" Kuroo got up from his seat and bowed to your teacher.

"excuse me?"

"Okay that's all you may go back to your class" your teacher said shooing you off.

"OH WAIT YOUR LAST CLASS WAS CANCELLED" you didn't stay to hear what she had to say.

you walked out of that office annoyed while Kuroo was smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" you folded your arms.

"Oh nothing...."

"Nothing my fucking ass".

you decided to speed walk so you wouldn't have to be by kuroo side anymore but it was no used since your legs couldn't go that  far. you really needed to stop skipping physical Ed.

"Your house or mine?" Kuroo looked at his phone then placed it back into his pocket.

"Bold of you to assume that I was actually going to let you tutor me"

You went by the lockers.

"Ight so my house k." Kuroo leaned aganist your locker.

"When I don't show up-" You walked out of the door.

"we have 10 more mins of last period?" Kuroo asked with a confused face.

"And this information is relevant to me how???"

"You want your grades to go up right?" Kuroo stared at you.

{AN: like what you see? you freaky ma?}

"I mean yeah but I want to go ho-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before Kuroo started to hold your hand and walked you to your class.

"Why are you holding my hand Kuroo,"

"Why not?" Kuroo smiled at you.

"Bitch no, not today God"

you and kuroo went to class realizing that class was already dismissed.

"well shit. I might as well should have went home the fuck?????"

"It is what it is to be honest" you and Kuroo  walked back to the front doors together.

"Holon Mr. Rooster head" you stood there like you ain't had no damn sense.

"Yes Ms. Can't reach the top shelf?" you stucked out your tongue and raised your middle finger at him.

"YOU SAID THAT FOR WHAT? THAT SHIT WAS OUTTA POCKET".

"Yeah yeah now what is it?"

"Can you buy me nuggets and fries pleaseeeee" you gave him those puppy dog eyes.

"JSDDDKSSKFKDSFDSNVFE no bye" Kuroo walked over to his car.

"BiTcH!!! don't be like that." You  smiled.

"Will you come and study at my house if I get it for you" He turned on his car.

"You slick bitch.....you got yourself a deal" you jumped into the passenger seat of his car.

AN:

hi.