20↝𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

___________________

Tuesday

__________________

nerdy captain

{7:13am}

nerdy captain
y/n r you awake?🤨

that bitch!
what. no😴

nerdy captain
don't have a smart mouth with me
i don't have time for you today😒✋

that bitch!
i'm sleep typing

nerdy captain
outside your house <3

that bitch!
stop the cap
stop honking please🙂🪓

nerdy captain
see you in a few:)

.

.

.

-

you threw your phone in your bag and rushed downstairs. you had your neck tie untied around your neck, your skirt on but your zipper was open. when you came down the stairs you saw our mom sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. "morning" she said to you

you put on your shoes and replied with "a pleasant good morning to you".

you opened the front door to see kuroo in the driver seat of his car on his phone. you went out the door but you heard your mom saying something to you. "y/n wait a moment." kuroo saw you but then you held your hand up and mouthed 'five more minutes'.

you went back inside of the house standing in front of the door. "make sure to tell kuroo thank you. that's all......have a nice day". she gave you a small smile.

"i- okay. have a nice day." you went back outside again and locked the door, running to kuroo's car. you jumped into the passenger's seat and placed your seatbelt on.

"good morning?" he said in confusion

"hi! morning ! hello! ok". he sighed, he put the car in reverse and placed one hand on the steering wheel and the next one on your thigh firmly gripping it

"now why did you decide to pick me up today?" you asked while trying to tie your necktie. "i was in the area. I stopped by the bookstore near your house."

"did they have what you wanted?" you finally got your necktie to be the correct length because at first it was lopsided.

"yes and your shoes are on wrong darling" you took them off and put them back on. you also zipped up your skirt. "did i rush you or something?".

you sighed and looked in your bag to make sure all of your books and your 2 pens were inside. "yeah and that woman was screaming at me like what."

"sorry about that." you shrugged your shoulders. "it's fine."

you finally arrived at school and you noticed that he was gonna park seriously close to the front of the school. you slapped the hand he had on your thigh hard that made him stop the car. "GIRL WHAT? WHY ARE YOU JUST HITTING THE HAND NOW?!??!?!?"

"i didn't mind your hand but let me off here." he raised a brow in confusion. "um why y/n"

you turned your body around and faced him "because tetsurou i literally hate people and the popular kids aka your ass does that. I don't understand why you want everyone to see you arrive at school. it draws too much attention. attention I don't like."