30↝𝑻𝑬𝑻𝑺𝑼....𝑫𝑰𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑷𝑰𝑮 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑻

"i'm so exhausted, are we done for today?" your head was on top of your book while pages were scattered around you. you haven't been getting enough sleep because you started staying up till 2-3am to review and prepare notes. constantly it became and common thing. on a wednesday if you didn't have any work you would take a nap that would last 8 hours then go back to studying.

yes you've already taken the SAT and got a score that made you able to attend your dream school with other options. a reasonable accumulative gpa right now but you just want to make sure you pass all of your classes so that everyone can be proud of you. not just tetsurou....you want everyone to be proud of your achievements and how far you've made it.

especially your father, you wanted to show him that the money he's putting you through school with isn't going to waste.

"yeah we actually are." kuroo answered back, gathering the majority of the papers, placing them in his lighting mcqueen folder. "do you want to go home now or-"

you let out a small snicker. "sorry but where the hell did you get that folder from." kuroo held the folder by his chest and grinned proudly. "i stole it from my cousin who is 4."

"you're being for real?"

"i'm so serious, y/n." kuroo placed the folder back in his back up along with the other books that were on the table. you placed the rest of the papers in your howl's moving castle folder. "you can't be talking..." kuroo scoffed

"what's wrong with it?" you inquired

"HOWL ISN'T EVEN ON IT, IT'S THE CASTLE...AT LEAST MCQUEEN IS ON MINES??"

"OKAY AND?? THE CASTLE IS NICE."

"you still use princess pencils y/n, you should be the last one talking." you raised your brow and cocked your head to the side. "KUROO? DON'T YOU HAVE A THOMAS AND FRIENDS PENCIL CASE?"

"YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT IT. AT LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE A PEPPA PIG PHASE? OLIVIA WAS THE BEST."

"TETSU....DIDN'T YOU SAY DADDY PIG WAS HOT." you folded your arms.

" EXCUSE ME? I WOULD NEVER?? NO BECAUSE DIDN'T YOU LIKE DANNY DOG GRANDPA?"

you stepped back a bit because you were truly offended.

"tetsurou christian kuroo....didn't you find the witch of the waste hot?" you side eyed him. "like don't even come for me. i didn't like danny dog granpa, fuck u bitch. that's why ur hair is so fucking hard from all the gel you use."

"but y/n...that's not even tru-"

"I DON'T CAREEE NOW BE QUIET."

"yes ma'am."

you took a deep breath to calm down. then softly laughed at kuroo "can i stay the night, i really don't want to go home." you scratched the side of the neck. kuroo walked over to you and pulled your hand away from your neck. "i told you to stop doing that, you nails are insanely sharp, meaning you can literally scratch up your neck."

"it's a habit."

"i see that, and yes you can stay the night. you're always welcomed at my house, mom loves you."

kuroo kissed your forehead. "make sure to text your mom that you're staying here. I don't want her to call the police again." you nodded your head

mother dearest

y/n, where are you?

you
good night mom, i am staying the night by kuroo because i don't feel comfortable driving this late at night. kuroo can't drive me because he's tired as well and you just finished a shift i believe so you should rest. i don't want to stress you out

you
i'll be home after school, in the kitchen helping you prepare dinner

mother dearest

oh y/n what am i going to do with you

only because it's late i'll let you stay over there...
no sex 🤨
i was a teenager once you know.

you

yes ma'am, i understand

mother dearest
okay

tell kuroo's mom i said thank you for letting you sleep there
goodnight

you

goodnight 😆
love you

mother dearest

k.

you shut off your phone and caressed the part of your neck you were scratching. you took off your crocs and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over you. kuroo was already beside you, flipping through the comedies on netflix

"wanna watch kotaro lives al-"

"yes, put it on!!" you said excitedly

"well okay then." tetsurou clicked on kotaro lives alone

"haven't you watched this already y/n?"

"yes, i like watching it"

kuroo arm was on your shoulder while you rested your head on his chest.

"you have nice tit-"

"don't even."

"okay"

note: tutor is almost done probably 4-5 chapters left.