8↝𝑨𝒘𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒆

Friday

{6:01}

"You take care of my main bitch now". Yaku told you while waving like a 5 year old.

" I know you want food don't switch up now". you sticked up your middle finger.

"Nuggets, fries and a double burger Kuroo. Thanks!" Yaku shouted while going back inside.

"FAT ASS" you shouted

"BITCH ASS" Yaku shouted back while closing the door.

Kuroo looked scared.

you got inside of Kuroo's car. "Don't get him nothing ". you put your seatbelt on.

"Why do you put on your seat belt?" Kuroo asked you driving off

"Because Daddy Kuroo, I will fly through the goddamn windshield."

"You'd be fine" Kuroo told you turning his steering wheel

you decided to change Kuroo's music to B.S by Jhené Aiko ft. H.E.R

"BACK UP ON MY BULLSHIT. BACK ON THE SCENE"

"DONE DEALING YOU, DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH ME"

"Are you okay-"

"DONE FUCKIN' WITH YOU, DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE ME."

"DONE DEALING WITH YOU SO I'M BACK." you sang acting like you're in a music video

"I am concerned."

"As you should be" you turned down the volume. "Anyways Kuroo, what are you buying me??"

"Bitch why didn't you bring money?"

"Because you said you were taking me out for food DUHHH"

"Did I say I was paying for it???" Kuroo stated

"You were implying it dumbass" you scoffed.

you and kuroo pulled up to the Wendy's parking lot and you walked infront of Kuroo.

"Why do you always walk infront of me?" Kuroo mentioned while trying to look inside to see if there was a line.

"Because I'm me and somebody might just snatch me". You walked inside to the front of the line.

"Hi! Can I take your order?" The caisher said

silence

"Miss?"

silence

you never really order for yourself and when you had to you would have rehearsed your order before your turn in the line.

"My girlfriend wants 20 pc nuggets and 2 large fries with [f/c] drink. And may I have 3 burgers and fries." Kuroo said taking your hand.

"Aww you two make such a cute couple! Today all couples gets their order free of charge."

"For real???" You said looking at the cashier skeptically

"Yup! Your order will be out shortly" the cashier said giving Kuroo the receipt.

"Did you not rehearse your order???" Kuroo told you slightly bending to whisper in your ear.

"No I forgot. Did I look dumb up there?"

"A little"

you punched Kuroo in his stomach. "Bitch you didn't had to say that"

"You punched me for what?????"