14

Amelia woke up to see Edward holding her hand and her mother asleep on Charlie's shoulder

Amelia woke up to see Edward holding her hand and her mother asleep on Charlie's shoulder. "What happened?" She asked causing Edward to look at her. "What?"

"Amelia, your pregnant." He said making her eyes widened. "I don't know how it's possible."

"Edward, is there something I should know?" She asked.

"You might die." Amelia covered her mouth as she looked at her mom and Charlie. "Carlisle said we can take the..."

"Never." Amelia tells him. "Just the thought hurts." She said. "If you want to kill our child than leave and never come back."

Edward kissed her. "I'm not going anywhere." He said. "I screwed up once and I refuse to do so again."

"Than don't think about..."

"I won't."

Charlie and Hope looked up to see Amelia awake. "Amelia." Hope said as she hugged her daughter.

Edward stayed quiet as he knew what he had to do. If it came to it, he would turn Amelia. He just doesn't want the silent treatment again.
~~~
Hanna smiled after she hung up that Amelia will be fine. She felt Braxton kiss her neck making her look at him. "Yes?" She replies as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Is she going to be fine?"

"Yeah." She said as she kissed him. "Just a little worried that she might die."

"Edward won't let her die." He said. "He'll turn her before that happens."

Hanna nodded as she grabbed him. "Less talking and more of this.." she said as she kissed him.

"I like the sound of that."

Bella heard them and glared as she couldn't believe how two people that hated one another are madly in love and are mates. She hated that she lost him to a hybrid. Someone who shouldn't have been born. Walking back inside, Bella slammed the door.
~~~
Amelia smiled as she woke up to see it was dark. Edward walked in making Amelia smile. He got beside her and kissed her. Amelia was shocked, but kissed back before he pulled away. "I thought about what you said earlier." Amelia nodded. "I won't harm this child as this baby is our miracle. I shouldn't wish it death."

"Edward, I know you were conflicted at first, but this is my body, my choice. I will have this baby with or without you." She tells him. "Just know that I will always love you."

Edward smiled as he laid beside her. "I love you, Amelia." He tells her.

Amelia smiled as they laid in the hospital bed together. It was just them and their baby. Nothing else.