17

Edward wasn't looking forward to going back to Forks

Edward wasn't looking forward to going back to Forks. This little vacation gave them time to think on the babies name and couldn't pick which one they like. He saw Amelia working on her book and smiled as he pulled the ring he bought her right before they left.

Amelia felt a presences and turned to see Edward leaving. She stopped what she was doing and followed him out to see the sun setting. "Edward?" She said as she walked up to him.

"From day one, I knew my life changed." He said. "I never knew you were mute or what caused it, but all I know is that I had to know you." Edward turned around and looked at her. "When I started to know you, I fell so hard for you. Then I made the mistake that will forever haunt me. I should have never left, but when I apologized, I was given a miracle."

Amelia felt him put his hand on her stomach. "I love you so much, Amelia Rose Hart." Edward said as he got down on one knee. "Baby, please tell me you will marry me and make me even more happier."

Amelia had tears in her eyes and nodded. "Yes." She said as he slid the ring back on and kissed her.
~~~
"Mom, I have some new." She said as Edward held her in his arms. "We're getting married!"

Hearing the sound of Hope screaming with happiness had them smiling. Edward kissed her head as he went to fix her some popcorn as this was their last day on their vacation. Now it was time to face reality. Amelia smelt popcorn and walked into the kitchen while she was on the phone before hanging up. "Edward, you didn't have to."

"I know, but I wanted to." He tells her.

Amelia smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest. "I know you have been trying your hardest to make up for leaving. I know I should be mad and let you continue to apologize, but I have seen you do everything to prove that you would never do that to me again." She said. "I forgive you."

Edward smiled as he kissed her forgetting about the popcorn. They heard the popcorn maker stop causing Edward to unplug it and kiss Amelia once again. He picked her up and carried her off to their room where they spent their last night together.