4

Amelia smiled as today was sunny, but Edward won't be there

Amelia smiled as today was sunny, but Edward won't be there. She has avoided Bella after what she said, but Amelia could careless as no one understands how she feels. Except for Braxton Cullen. He knows, but wants to be a jerk about everything. Amelia grabbed her notebook and walked downstairs to see Hanna. "Ready?"

Amelia nodded just wanting to get today over with. She grabbed her bag and walked out the door leaving for her mother to lock up. Amelia has grown closer to her mother over the weeks of moving to Forks. She's also grown a bond with Charlie. Bella, well she could say the same as she tries to avoid the danger coming from her.
~~~
Amelia smiled as she walked with Hanna towards the school. Bella saw the two and decided to invite them. Amelia stopped to look and see if she brought a pen as she had it out before leaving. She sighed making Hanna look. "Forgot your pen?"

Amelia nodded. Hanna grabbed a pen from her bag and handed it to Amelia. Amelia opened her note book and smiled. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me Amy just know that I will be there for you." Hanna tells her friend making Amelia smile.

"Amelia! Hanna!"

"And here comes trouble." Hanna mumbled.

Amelia rolled her eyes and looked at Bella. "Would you to come with me to Port Angeles." Amelia nodded as Hanna was about to say something making Amelia hit her.

"Sure." Hanna said as she glared at Amelia. Amelia smiled as she walked away hoping to see Edward tonight instead of going to Port Angeles.
~~~
Edward sat in his room worried for his mate. Amelia was dragged to Port Angeles by Bella. He knew that Bella was close to finding out and that she will do anything to confront Amelia or worse put Amelia in danger. "Alice, please tell me that Amelia is okay."

Alice checked and gasped at what is happening. "Bella dragged Amelia with her to the bookstore. There are drunk frat boys following them."

Just by hearing that, Edward was gone in a heartbeat. His mind on Amelia's safety. Braxton followed as he was worried for Bella, but was disappointed in taking Amelia with her just to find answers. He knew Edward will kill Bella if anything happens to Amelia.

Meanwhile, Amelia was confused as to why they were at a bookstore. She stood near the entrance as she saw some books that she thought Edward would like and grabbed some. She walked over to the counter and paid for the books.

"Ready?"

Amelia turned and nodded at Bella. Bella paid for her book and the two left. Amelia followed Bella and stopped an inch behind her. "This way." Bella said as she grabbed Amelia's hand.

Amelia followed, but stopped when seeing shadows. Amelia pokes Bella's arm and pointed causing Bella to freeze. Amelia saw the stairs and dragged Bella up them hoping to get away just to be stopped.

"Hey, we saw you two at the dress shop."

"Want to hang out?"

"Leave us alone." Bella said.

Amelia was panicking and wished that Edward was there. As if she was heard, two cars came making Amelia cry out as soon as Edward got out. "Edward!"

Edward sighed in relief as Amelia ran into his arms. Amelia cried as she thought something bad could have happened. "Get in the car."

Amelia nodded and did as told, but was shocked that she spoke. Edward climbed in and drove off. Amelia looked at him and noticed how angry he was. "Edward."

Edward pulled off and closed his eyes at the sound of her voice. "You spoke." He said with a smile. "You actually spoke."

"Yeah." Amelia replies. "I'm glad you showed up."

Edward kissed her with relief and happiness. He finally heard her talk.
~~~
Hope cried as she heard her daughter's voice and Edward's. He brought her daughter back and was loving every bit of it. Charlie stood by her side with a smile. He may have lost a friend, but hearing Amelia talk was the best thing that could have happened.

Edward smiled as the two stood in front of one another. Hope and Charlie looked out the window to see Edward and Amelia kissing. "He brought my baby back."

"It's a good thing. Edward really does love her." Charlie said. "Everything will be just fine."

"Yeah, it will be." Hope replies as she kissed Charlie. Everything is going to be alright for right now.

 Everything is going to be alright for right now