18

Amelia smiled as she stood beside Edward as today was graduation

Amelia smiled as she stood beside Edward as today was graduation. She felt the baby moving around causing Edward to smile as he kissed her head. "I'm surprise this miracle is a normal pregnancy." He tells her.

"Hanna believes that my gift is to carry your children and the pregnancy be normal." She says. "Lets focus on this graduation and we can do something tonight. Just us."

Edward smiled as he would love that. Hanna and Braxton looked at the two smiling as they knew Amelia forgave him fully this time. That was till she saw the ring making her look at Braxton shocked. "Their engaged and never said a word."

"Amelia Rose Hart."

Amelia kissed Edward as she walked up to get her diploma. Edward was proud of his mate and couldn't wait to marry the woman, but with the threat of Victoria being in Forks, he was worried and scared for his mate. Amelia walked back over to him and smiled as their hats were tossed in the air beside hers as she kissed Edward. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Amelia and Edward were standing together as everyone else danced. Amelia looked up at Edward as he leaned down to kiss her. "Can we go upstairs?" She asked him.

Edward nodded as he let Amelia lead him upstairs. She didn't want to be around people at the moment. She wanted to be alone with Edward. They made it to their room. Amelia walked in as Edward shut the door. He walked up behind her and kissed her shoulder making her close her eyes. "Everything is perfect..."

"Alice had a vision and everyone is leaving."

Amelia looked at Edward. "You were saying?"

Edward chuckled at her as she walked by to see what is going on. Edward had a feeling that there was going to be more drama and he can't let his pregnant mate stress over what he is thinking this is about. "Amelia, Edward, thank you for joining us." Carlisle said. "Alice."

"There is an army coming for Hanna, Amelia, and Bella." She said.

Amelia didn't hear anything else. She placed her hand on her small bump wondering how this was happening. Edward looked at his mate knowing she wasn't happy about it. Amelia stood up and walked out as Edward followed her. No one said a word as they knew she didn't want to hear anything about this. "Baby..."

"Edward, I knew that we weren't going to have a peaceful life." She said as she turned. "Our child is now in danger because of us."

"Amelia, you and our baby are safe. I promise." He tells her. "What is happening is worth anything due to the fact that I love you. I fell for you and it was my choice to stay around you. Yes I made a mistake leaving, but I will fight for you and only you."

Amelia looked at him and kissed him. She knew she was overreacting, but it couldn't be helped. Her child was in danger, but knowing Edward was going to keep her safe made her feel better. "I can't lose you, Edward."

"You won't."