11

Hanna watched Amelia laying in her bedroom and sighed

Hanna watched Amelia laying in her bedroom and sighed. She gave up on trying to get the girl to come out. Giving up was the best thing she could do was leave Amelia alone. She noticed Bella was acting wired and followed her. Something wasn't right. She followed Bella not seeing a certain broody vampire who came back for his mate. Hanna wished she had Edward's gift, but knew it wouldn't work as Bella's mind couldn't be heard.

She arrived in La Push and saw Bella walking up to the top of the cliff. "No." She mumbled as she ran all the way up there. "You are making a big mistake."

"Hanna, you shouldn't be here."

"Neither should you. Amelia shouldn't be in her state like she is right now, but that's something we should be dealing together. Not committing suicide."

"I need to see Braxton again." Bella said shocking Hanna.

"I thought he told you..."

"His the love of my life. I'm not giving up on him even if he does have a mate." Bella said as she jumped.

"Dumbass." Hanna said as she jumped in after the idiot.
~~~
Hanna walked up Charlie's door as Bella and Jacob was about to kiss. She walked in to see Amelia, Edward, and Alice. "So you decide to come back." Hanna said.

"She's pretty upset with me at the moment too." Edward said as he looked at his mate. "I have a lot of making up to do and I am so sorry that I left you."

Amelia looked at him. "You had a choice and yet you listened to Braxton. Edward, you are your own person and if you can't see that than it shows that I actually meant nothing to you. You shouldn't have listened to him and I wouldn't be this upset with you."

Edward sighed as he knew she was right. He shouldn't have listened. "I'm sorry Amelia." He said as he hugged her. "I want to make it up to you. Please."

Amelia nodded, but she wasn't going to forgive him that easily. Edward smiled a little knowing that this was all his fault and he will forever try to make it up to her.
~~~
Going to Italy was the one place that Amelia never thought of going. Edward has been trying everything to make things better between them. Amelia hasn't said a word as he needed to learn that he has a choice and this time he has a choice. Face the Volturi with her or take her somewhere as Hanna and Bella deal with the problem, but this time she chose to go to the Volturi to help them.

Edward carried Amelia inside. At that moment, Bella, Hanna, and Alice were walking towards the entrance making the mates catch up. "This must be Amelia."

"Jane." Edward replied with a glare.

Amelia looked at Edward and grabbed his hand. Edward smiled as for once, she was actually holding his hand once again. They saw the three kings and Amelia buried her head in his chest. "Their not going to touch. We are just their witnesses."

Amelia nodded. "Looks like we have two sets of mates.' Chelsea said. "Braxton's mate is actually Hanna."

"I knew it." Was the first words Amelia had said since the Cullens left. "Ever since the James incident, you two have grown close. For awhile there I didn't know what to think till you told him to tell Bella that they weren't mates. Alice saw everything change. Instead of Bella, it was you."

Edward smiled. "Amelia." She looked away from Edward to Aro. "May I?"

She nodded as she placed her hand in his. Aro saw the life of Amelia Rose Hart. From the time she was born, to the time she witnessed her father's suicide, meeting Edward and the last moments when he left. Aro pulled back and looked at Amelia. "You my child have been through a lot." He said as he looked at Edward. "Yet, you forgive him because you love him too much to ever stay mad at him."

Amelia was grabbed by Edward and held her close. "Let's go."

As they were leaving, a tour was walk to the exact same room making Edward walk faster as Bella was going off on Braxton and Hanna who were still in shock that they were the mates.
~~~
At the hotel, Hanna watched as Edward and Amelia go to their room. She walked in her room and shut the door. Walking into the bathroom, she turned the hot water on and let the tub fill up as she needed to relax after all that has happened. She heard a door open and shut making her walk out of the closet to see Braxton. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Instead of answering her, Braxton walked over and kissed her. Hanna was surprised, but relaxed as she kissed him back.  He pulled away and ran into the bathroom to turn the water off and back to Hanna. She was shocked as they kissed again. Fighting with what they have on, Braxton managed to lay her down on the bed as they mated as one.