9

Hanna stood by Jasper as she watched Amelia and Edward dance

Hanna stood by Jasper as she watched Amelia and Edward dance. She can tell those two love each other, but makes her wonder if they are soulmates. She heard Bella and Braxton walking downstairs with Alice. Hanna smiled as she watched Amelia and Edward share a kiss and move beside her.

They watched as Bella opened her gifts. Amelia was smiling as she felt Edward kiss her head making her smile. Hanna felt like something bad was going to happen. Than there was the sound of of 'ow. Paper cut.'

Edward pushed Amelia backwards to protect her from Jasper, but resulting her to get hurt. Hanna helped the Cullens out as Bella looked at her arm. Worse party ever.
~~~
The next day, Amelia sat in her room as she had a felling that Edward wouldn't be there. She had tried calling him, but no answer. Hanna came back pissed off and went straight to Amelia. "They left."

"Who?"

"The Cullens." Hanna said as she sat down. "Edward said that he couldn't bring himself to tell you without hurting himself, but he hopes for you to continue living."

"No." Amelia said as she started crying.

Hanna hugged her friend knowing Amelia Hart will try to do something stupid if the Cullens don't come back. Hanna sighed as Amelia fell asleep and called Edward. "You are an idiot." She tells him once he answered. "She will go back in that state she was in before, but worse. She might not eat or something that will kill her slowly. This mate bond is stronger than what you thought. I hope you suffer." Hanna said hanging up.

With tears in her eyes and a empty feeling in her chest. HannaMartin walked in Amelia's room and laid a picture of the couple beside her. "I hope he realizes his mistake." Hanna said. "Goodnight Amelia."

"