21

Edward tended to his daughter as Amelia was still going through her transition

Edward tended to his daughter as Amelia was still going through her transition. Today was the battle, but he could care less. His mate and daughter needs him the most. Even if it's only been one day. "Amelia, I wished you would wake up. You're mother came by and saw you sleeping. She loves Amber." He said. "I miss you, baby."

Hearing Amber starting to fuss had him running to her. He smiled as he knew she wanted to be held for a bit more before being laid down. "Daddy has you spoiled." He said smiling. "I don't care. I love you, Amber and so does mommy. We just had to wait two more days."

Amber's eyes started closing as she had her daddy had her in his arms. Edward smiled as he couldn't wait for Amelia to wake up because he will be marrying her.
~~~
The next day, the Cullens walked in to see Edward reading a book to Amber as she slept. "I thought she would be a bit older by now." Hanna says.

"No. Amelia may have the gift to carry my children and they will grow up just like a normal child." Edward tells them as he looked at Amber sound asleep. "Amelia's heart is slowly beating and Amber, I had to lay her down on Amelia's chest so she can know who her mother is. I don't want Amelia and Amber to not have a mother daughter bond. So, I thought that maybe if I did this, it will work."

Aro walked in causing them to look. "I hear a strange heartbeat."

That's our daughter." Edward says. "Amelia isn't awake to read her mind, but you can read any one's here to see that Amelia was actually regnant with my child."

Aro grabbed Hanna just to see that Edward wasn't lying. Braxton grabbed his mate growling. "He didn't hurt me. Just got the truth."

"Thank you for telling us." Marcus said as he looked at the baby laying on Amelia. "Smart idea to let them have a bond."

Edward nodded as they left. He looked at Alice. "I want to marry Amelia soon. Can you set up our wedding?"

"Of course, but I hope you know, she's going to be like her daughter."

"How?"

"You thought you gave her enough venom, but you didn't." Alice tells them as they looked at Amelia. "Tomorrow, we will see a spectacular Amelia Hart."

"Cullen." Edward says. "I'm marrying her tomorrow. I'm not waiting another day to marry her."

They laughed as Edward walked over to Amelia and kissed her. "I love you."
~~~
The third day, Edward just laid Amber down. "She's beautiful." He turned to see Amelia. "Hi."

"I didn't know you woke up."

"I wanted to surprise you." She said as she wrapped his arms around his neck. "I missed you."

Edward smiled as he kissed her. Amelia missed this just as much as he missed her. He pulled back smiling. "Let's get you fed and get you ready for your wedding."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Tonight, we are having a small ceremony. We need to get our license and tonight, we will get married."

Amelia smiled as she kissed him. Braxton and Hanna smiled. "Go hunt. We have Amber."

They looked and nodded.
~~~
Later that night, Hope smiled as she saw her daughter. "You look amazing." She said. "You were out for three days."

Amelia laughed. "Now I see what you went through." She said as she hugged her mom and was happy that she wasn't like most newborns, but she wasn't fully a vampire either so that helped her out a lot. "What does Charlie think of Amber?"

"He loves her." She said. "She carried your father's blue eyes."

"Yeah." She said. "Do you think that he would be proud of me?"

"Oh honey, even though we weren't together, you were always our main priority even when I'm gone, you will always be my number one." Hope tells her as she pulled a necklace out. "I went to your dad's house and nothing wasn't touched. I saw the blood and I felt like you for a minute. I knew what you went through in that moment." Hope let a tear fall as Amelia was trying her best to not to cry. "Your father would have been proud. He would have loved to meet Edward and his granddaughter."

Charlie walked over to them smiling. "Amelia, he's watching over your family."

"Thank you."

Esme and Carlisle knocked on the door. "The wedding is starting."

Hope smiled as Amelia grabbed her hand. "Will you walk me down the isle, mom?"

"Of course."

Esme smiled as her and Carlisle went out to their seats. Bella handed over Amber as Esme wanted to take a turn at holding her granddaughter.

Everyone heard the woman telling them to stand. All eyes went to the beautiful bride. Edward looked and was shocked to see her. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was marrying the love of his life, his mate, and his best friend. "Hi." She said as she stood in front of him.

"Hey."

"Are you two ready?"

"Yes." They said as Hope kissed her head.

"Keep her safe, Edward."

"I will."

Hope walked over to Charlie as he held her. Everyone listened to the woman they picked to wed them.

Hope smiled as she remembered the day Amelia came into her life. Every memory she has brought tears to her eyes. She couldn't believe that this was happening. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just can't believe that my daughter had a kid and is now married."

"She's going to be okay. Just like we are."

Hope nodded as she saw her daughter and Edward kissing. She's going to be okay.

 She's going to be okay