12

Short chapter and end of part 2Amelia walked out of the bathroom to see Edward sitting with his head in his hands

Amelia walked out of the bathroom to see Edward sitting with his head in his hands. "You don't know how guilty I feel." He said. "You were right. I should have made a choice instead of listening to Braxton. I should have stayed." Amelia stood in the same spot. Edward walked over to her making her look up at him. "I thought about what I have done and what I should have done. I love you, Amelia Rose Hart and I will forever apologize."

"Edward, I forgive you, but don't ever leave me again." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. Looking up at him, she leaned up and kissed him. Edward pulled her close as to never letting her go. Feeling her towel drop to the floor made her look up at him. "Don't be afraid. I know you won't hurt me, but this is your choice."

"I don't want to." He said as his hand trailed down her side. "I'm afraid to hurt you, but I don't think I can hold back anymore."

With that being said Edward kissed her as he started to take his own clothes off. Amelia started to help. Looking back up at him. She smiled. "I love you, Edward."

"I love you." He said as he laid her down as they became one.

" He said as he laid her down as they became one