10

Hanna became worried for her best friend

Hanna became worried for her best friend. Amelia stopped talking, stopped going around people, and doesn't leave the house unless it's for school. Hanna hated seeing her friend like this, especially with the pained look on her face. Hanna sighed as she wished Edward would come back for Amelia.

Hanna dialed Alice's number. "Please tell me he feels it to." She smiled as Alice confirmed that Edward hasn't spoken or fed. "Good cause now Amelia won't talk, eat, or write anything. She goes to school with pain written on her face, but she prefers to drown herself in school work or reading."

Amelia could be seen writing a little before placing the pen down and heading upstairs. "She needs him and if he rather listen to Braxton, you tell him to grow some and ignore the jerk. Amelia needs him now more than ever."

Hanna went to check on Amelia to see her asleep.
~~~
A month later, Hanna was told the bad news that Amelia may not speak again. Amelia didn't care as the only person she would have talked to would have been Edward, but he left to protect her. Hanna had left with Bella as Bella wanted to know the hybrid better.

Amelia refused to leave. "How's Amelia?"

"Not too good. With Edward gone, she is a total mess." Hanna said. "She tries to get through the day, but the pain increases causing Amelia to stay home and not move."

"Sounds like their soulmates." Bella said.

"They are and Edward left to keep her safe."

Bella nodded as she hated that Amelia was hurting from Edward's leave. She knew she needed to get Hope and Charlie to help Amelia. Hanna on the other hand just wanted her best friend happy. She knew Bella was thinking of something, but she could care less. Amelia is all she cares about and getting out of the house was something Hanna wanted to do as Amelia rested up.

She saw the border line making Bella look at her. "I promise they won't do nothing. I done told them about you, but not the fact your a hybrid and Sam wanted to meet you."

"Okay." Hanna said knowing the shifters heard of her, but felt uneasy. "So what will you do?"

"I will be trying to figure out what is wrong with Jacob." Bella tells her making Hanna nod.
~~~
Hanna couldn't believe what she had just learned. She heard of the shifters, but didn't believe they were real. She stood in Amelia's doorway with a small smile as she thought of Amelia being happy again. A noise from downstairs caught her attention. She quickly ran downstairs to see what it was to see the window was broken in. "Great."

As she was cleaning the glass up, she heard her phone ringing. She stopped and answered it. "Hello?" Hanna was shocked to hear from him. "Edward." She said calmly. "When the hell are you coming back for Amelia. That girl is not the same without you."

"I know and I'm sorry, but please tell me that she is safe."

Hanna looked into Amelia's room to see her still asleep. "She's still asleep." She said in time for the phone to click off. "Jerk."

Hanna saw Hope and Charlie cleaning in their house and smiled. "That was something Edward and Amelia did. She would laugh and smile, but everything changed when he was forced to leave. To leave his mate behind." Hanna sat down as she looked at the picture of Edward and Amelia. "She will always have this fear of him leaving and he will always prove to her he won't. Just this one mistake brought the fear of him leaving again, but I hope that one day, she will see that this boy loves her just as much as she does him."

Hanna turned her light off and laid under the cover. She sighed before finally closing her eyes and into a deep slumber.

 She sighed before finally closing her eyes and into a deep slumber