5

Amelia smiled as she was wrapped in Edward's arms

Amelia smiled as she was wrapped in Edward's arms. The two stayed that way as they waited. She noticed Bella and sighed. "She's going to confront him." Amelia pointed out making Edward look and sigh.

"Yeah." He said knowing that danger will come.

"Edward, are we safe?" Amelia asked as she watched them walk into the woods. She looked back at Edward who shook his head making Amelia hug him tight. "Why couldn't she just stop looking and listened to Braxton when she had the chance?"

"I don't know Amelia, but I promise that no harm will come to you."Edward tells her making her smile. Amelia kissed him making him kiss back.
~~~
The next day, Braxton and Bella still didn't show making Hanna angry and Amelia worried. Edward held his mate tight not liking that Bella knows and the danger that will cause everything. Edward smiled as he focused on his mate. "Let's go to class."

"Okay, but I still don't like where this is leading." Amelia admitted. "I don't have nothing against Bella, but I do know she attracts danger and with that attraction means more danger and possibly drama."

"Don't think about it, Amy. This is on her, not us. You are a mate as Bella is I don't know because some claim that blood singers eventually become mates so Bella could be..." Amelia gave Hanna a look with Edward doing the same. "Back on topic, Amelia you are safe and nothing won't happen to you."

"I won't let that happen." Edward tells them. "Braxton will explain the dangers of what could happen."

The bell rang causing the three to end their conversation and go in. Amelia walked with Edward as Hanna started talking about everything making Amelia and Edward laugh. Everything seemed fine for right now.
~~~
The next day, Edward wanted to meet Hope since Amelia will be meeting his family. "Mom, please don't embarrass me." Amelia said. "Edward means a lot."

"Honey, I'm not your father, but I will thank him for bringing my baby back." Hope tells her. Amelia smiled as she hugged her mom. "I love you, Amelia."

"Love you too, mom." Amelia said.

A knock was heard making Amelia freeze. She was nervous as this was the first time she has ever brought a boy home. Well a vampire, but that's Amelia's secret. Hope went to answer as Amelia needed sometime to calm down. Amelia heard talking and knew that the two met.

Edward saw Amelia and read her mind. She was nervous and embarrassed. Hope watched as Edward stood in front of her daughter and watched as they spoke. She smiled as Amelia looked to be calm. The two shared a kiss making her smile. "I'm going over to Charlie's."

"Bye mom."
~~~
Amelia and Edward were dancing as Braxton was introducing Bella to the others. Amelia felt safe with Edward. She thought about if he ever left and knew she would go back to her old self and close herself of from everyone. Just hearing that thought broke Edward's undead heart and hopes nothing doesn't happen that will cause them to leave.

"Edward?"

"Hmm."

"Can we go play your piano?"

Edward smiled and nodded as the two walked over to the piano and started playing. Amelia played along as she loved to play. She felt at home and connected to her dad. Edward kissed her head letting her know that everything is going to be alright making her smile.

Hanna stood near the kitchen entry and watched. She's finally happy. Was all she thought as she watched a happy and in love Amelia. All Amelia needed was Edward Masen Cullen.

Sorry if it's short.