15

Amelia smiled as her and Edward walked through the hall

Amelia smiled as her and Edward walked through the hall. Edward smiled as the two walked through the hall. Bella saw them and sighed as she wished to have Braxton back. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked her making Amelia smile. "Baby?"

"Edward, I promise I'm okay. If not than you can take me home." She tells him. "So far everything is fine." Amelia looked him in the eyes. "I know your worry, but promise me that you won't worry as much. This is our first child, but I don't want you panicking."

"Okay."

Amelia smiled as she kissed him. Braxton and Hanna smiled as they walked in. Bella scoffed as she walked away. Amelia and Edward saw those two talking. Everything was okay, but she was worried about Bella. She lost someone who had his true mate. "Edward?"

"Hmm?' He said as he looked at her.

"Do you think that there is someone out there for my step sister?"

Edward shrugged as he understood what his mate was thinking. She wanted Bella to be happy. Something Edward has always wanted. Amelia brought him happiness and he knows there is someone out there that will make Bella happy too.
~~~
Lunch came and everyone was laughing. Edward sat with Amelia and kissed her head as she was so far doing good. The baby wasn't life threatening like they thought, but they are watching. Edward had to be ready. Anything for his mate. "Are you coming by?" She asked. "Hanna and Braxton have a date tonight."

"Yeah." He said. "I'll stop by after I hunt."

Amelia smiled as she noticed the look on Alice's face. "Edward."

He looked at her then to Alice. Amelia watched his facial features wanting to know what was wrong. He looked away and at her. "She's back." Was all Edward told her making Amelia sigh.

"What is she doing?" She asked.

"We don't actually know, but Alice's vision shows her coming here. I'm going to get you out of Forks for a couple of days. Just the two of us."

Amelia smiled as she hugged him. "I like that." She tells him. "So when do we leave?"

"Tonight."