Year 1: Harry the new Seeker

It had been a week and a half since Y/n arrived at Hogwarts and she felt completely at home. She had made great friends and was looking forward to spending the next 7 years at this school.

But Y/n couldnt help but think about a certain raven-haired boy in another way other than friends.. Y/n thought he probably didnt feel the same so she pushed the thought out of her head.

Today she had gotten up earlier taking miones advice, but perhaps a little too early she was laying in bed staring at the ceiling since no one had woken up. She thought another 5 minutes of sleep couldnt hurt and slowly shut her eyes only to be woken up a couple minutes later by her very own alarm clock Hermione!

" BEEP BEEP! Y/n time to wake upppp!" Hermione said waking the whole dorm up

"HERMIONE SERIOUSLY GO TO BED" Lavender screeched from the other side of the dorm pulling the blanket over her head

Hermione ignored her and proceeded to do her daily routine jump on Y/n. Y/n screeched at fell out of bed with a loud "THUMP"

"MIONE THIS IS THE 4TH TIME THIS WEEK SERIOUSLY! AND ITS ONLY THURSDAY! THE FORTH DAY OF THE WEEK MAY I ADD!" Y/n screamed getting up rubbing her head.

"sorry I had to" Hermione shrugged before walking off to her trunk to grab her uniform.

Y/n scoffed before getting ready as well.

☾︎♥︎ఌ︎𓆉︎☀︎︎❦︎

Y/n was excited this was their first flying class but the down side was, it was with the Slytherins.. 

Great just great. 

Y/n went down to the quidditch pitch with her friends Harry and Ron as Hermione was trailing behind.

"Are u excited for flying classes? coz I sure am.. when I'm older I'm going to try out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team-" Ron started

Harry and Y/n shared a knowing look and started their own conversation.

"So are u excited for flying?" Harry asked Y/n

"Yea.. Are you" 

"Yes! The muggles would be so surprised to see us flying" Harry replied smiling 

they carried on their conversation till they got to the Quidditch Pitch where they saw their teacher, Madam Hooch.

Madam Hooch had bright yellow eyes like a hawk and her hair was in spikes. She was an odd looking lady but it didn't matter, as long as she thought them how to fly.

Madam Hooch gave out a few instructions and then got them to lift their broomsticks

"Right so stick your hand out like this and say 'Up'"

Everyone immediately started

"Up" A Slytherin said

"Up" a fellow Gryffindor demanded

Y/n looked at her broom and back to the others just to see Harry doing the same. They gave each other an encouraging smile.

Just then Ron's broomstick flew right into Ron's face and Y/n and Harry were bursting with laughter clutching their chest.

"Shut up Harry" Ron said although he too, was laughing

Harry and Y/n looked at each other and began

"Up" they both said at the same time, and just like that the broom flew into both of their hands.

They looked at each other proud of what they had just done and smiles broadly, before looking back to Madam Hooch to see her take on this.