Year 2: The Holidays

Y/n pov

It's been a 2 weeks since school ended, and I kept my promise. I wrote to Harry everyday of the Holiday. But I never received a letter back, apart from the first 2 days. I was starting to wonder if he was actually alright. I kept asking mum to take me to the Dursleys. I knew where Harry lived as he often complained about his house outside of Hogwarts.

I threw myself onto my bed with Harry's last letter in my hand, and started reading through it with a muggle song playing on the radio.

Dear Y/n

Thank you for the treacle tarts you sent me! The Dursleys are hardly feeding me so I just store it in a biscuit tin and eat it when I'm hungry. 

Its been a day, but guess what? You were right, I already miss you. (Really missing you and your sarcastic arse)

Me and Dudley played Uno today. But Dudley was the only one enjoying it, he wouldn't even let me put any cards down, let alone my pick up 2's. He obviously won though. I miss having you as an Uno buddy.

Now I think back to the time before I went to Hogwarts and met you guys, and I wonder. How did I actually manage to live like that?

Well I attached a lollipop to this letter, as a Thank You for the tarts. (sorry I couldn't find anything so I just robbed this from the pantry) 

Goodbye for now,

From,   
        Har

I was beginning to get worried now. He hasn't written in around 12 days. But I keep on writing letters to him, just in case he is getting them. And I always remember to add a treacle tart, I know their Harry's favourite.

☀︎︎AUTHORS NOTE ASF☀︎︎

OKAY SHORT CHAPTER, SO IM SORRY. BUT HARRY GOING TO THE BURROW WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER! 

I GOT TO GO OUT AGAIN IN 10 MINUTES SO BYE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN UMBRIDGE LIKES TO HAVE ORDER <3

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER

-HarryPottahThingz