Chapter 29: ARC 1 - The Lost Princess

The lake created small ripples as Umi waded her way into the center of the small body of water. The silvery light from the moon above shone upon her, all the while eliciting a picturesque scene that will forever be imprinted into anyone's mind who is fortunate enough to have a glimpse. Turning around to face the man on the lakeside, Umi stared at him with her dark eyes as she controlled the mana within her.

Acting as if she was wincing in pain, she never left her eyes on the man as she guided the flames inside of her to flow out of her system.

It is now undeniable that she is attracted to this man.

Maybe this attraction towards him could have sprouted a long time ago and Umi simply wasn't able to catch sight of it. Similar to a wild plant in the midst of tall grasses, she wouldn't be able to notice it nor have the idea that it was there. Now that she has realized it herself, Umi can only curse while glaring at the "wild plant".

After all that was needed to be done was finished, the woman immersed herself into the shallow lake slowly. When the woman came back on the surface after a few moments, Zevlin's breath was caught in his throat as he stared at his beloved's figure.

Finally, Umi is now back to her human form.

She was beautiful then, and even more stunning now. Her fair skin contrasted her dark flowing hair and her drenched white garment even more complimented her slender figure as her dark eyes sparkled under the moonlight. The woman was similar to a black and white painting, immaculate and perfectly unstained.

The red flowers around her glowed brightly, creating an illusion of mixing red with her monochromatic features. She was as alluring as a fairy, enticing as a flower, and as beautiful as a goddess. Unknowingly, she was luring the heavily breathing man towards her, and before even knowing it, the man was already in front of her.

Zevlin stared at Umi with eyes full of affection and tenderness. Fully taking in the woman's appearance, he forced himself to stand still as he was practically vibrating in place. The woman before her was exuding an ethereal aura and a heavenly atmosphere, and Zevlin was more than ready to disturb this serene ambiance.

Watching breathlessly with eyes glinting dangerously, Zevlin caressed the woman's small face with his large hand. His fingers lightly brushing the corners of Umi's eyes.

"Why are your eyes so hypnotizing?" He whispered.

Umi's dark eyes sparkled like the starry night as Zevlin's striking golden ones stared at her. Zevlin's eyes roamed around Umi's face, his heart beating loudly against his chest. Umi was feeling no better. The man's touch was truly tempting her.

Like a murmur, the man added. "Your smile, it's captivating me."

Umi softly gasped as Zevlin's thumb gently stroked her plump lips. The poor inexperienced woman couldn't even help but shiver in pleasure at the man's soft caresses.

"Your lips, they provoke me." He continued to say, his deep voice deeply affecting Umi's mind.

Both of them didn't mind the cold that the water of the lake brought, for they basked in the warmth of each other's touches, and somehow, they felt that the temperature was indisputably warm tonight.

Unable to suppress his urge anymore, the man encircled the girl's waist with both of his arms. His warm touch radiating waves of pleasure into Umi's skin, giving her goosebumps, making her momentarily lose control.

Pleased that the woman seems to accept his touch, Zevlin curled his arms tighter around the woman, all the while enjoying the soft skin and the fragrance radiating from the slender figure underneath him. The man then leaned forward to whisper to the girl's ear. "Your body, it seduces me."