Chapter 8: Not gonna Die tonight...

Misaki's P.O.V...

 One shot of a gun sent me to the floor in a panic attack. I had no idea what was going on but it made my legs weak, my body shake and my mind blur. The memories of that time washed over me like a sandcastle being knocked down by the rushing waves of the sea. I could feel myself breaking into more pieces. I was losing what was left of my mind.

 Mr. Hiro and I was underneath our two lovers, they were protecting us. I could hear Usagi's heartbeat. It was fast and furious. It was as if it was about to pounce out of his chest. I had no idea what was happening and if I'm to be honest... I was hoping it was one big dream.

 " Everyone get your winy asses down on the ground NOW!" an unknown voice to me hollered as more bullets were shot aimlessly. Tears were pouring down my face as my body shook with pathetic sobs. At this moment in time I wanted to end it all.

 Both Usagi's, Mr. Hiro and Dr. Nowakis breathing became harder and more rapid, as if they wanted to beat the shit out of them. It was quite scary.

 I didn't want to go through this, not again. I don't want to remember the pain from my past. It hurts! My wrists, hips and stomach begin to burn for friction. I want salvation. Why can't I just be let free from this pain. Why didn't they just kill me when I had the chance? Why didn't they just end my life?

 " All of you, throw your cell phones to the middle" the deep voice roared. I shakily grabbed my phone and threw it into the middle of the room. Mr. Hiro did the same, but did it with hesitation. It was as if he didn't want to let it go. But then again, I guess he feels the same way I do about not being able to contact the outside world. 

When will this pain just end? I want it all to stop. JUST LET ME GO FOR FUCKS SAKE!

'Oh Misaki, your so weak. Just jump in front of the man and make him shoot you, right in the chest. Or in the head. Whichever happens first.'

 'Or you could try to survive this and then when you get home, take out a rusty old friend and begin more art work. But this time, make it more noticeable.' 

I began to cry which probably wasn't my best move. The man looked over towards us and my breathing caught in my breath. A big smile was planted across his face, as if he was hungry for something. His eyes were covered with lust. I grew pale.

 " Come here pretty boy" He slurred. (Guess which show that's from and I'll nominate the next chapter to you... If I figure it out XD.) I began to shake uncontrollably.

 No, this isn't happening again!...

 Hiros P.O.V...

 Oh no... no no no NO! This isn't happening again. I can't sit by and let Misaki get hurt again. He'll lose what's left of his sanity. As if on instinct, I pulled him towards me like a mother lion trying to protect it's cub. He began to shake and grabbed onto me for dear life. 

This is madness! I wont let him get treated like shit... Not again!

 The gun came swinging in our direction and hit Nowaki in the head, sending him flying in a different direction, blood coming down his face. 

 "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ASS HAT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He did this again to Usagi and he simply crumpled to the ground. Cold sweat began to drip down my head as I realized that I was the only thing separating this mad man from Misaki.

 "Move it or you lose your head too" The man slurred.

 What happened next caught me off guard...

 Misaki flung himself at the armed man and grabbed the gun. " MR. HIRO, CALL THE POLICE!" He screeched whilst he began to wrestle with the guy.

 Snapping back to reality, I grabbed my phone and called the police. 

"Please help, there's a robbery in progress. Were at-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because in that instant a gun shot went off.  My eyes widened as I saw Misaki begin to fall to the floor, the man also falling. I dropped the phone and ran to his side, catching him just before he hit the ground.

 "MISAKI!" Nowaki, Usagi and I all shouted in unison. There was so much blood...

Nowaki's P.O.V...

 Everything went dark for a bit, then I saw everything happen. Misaki launched himself at that mad man and Hiro called the authorities. My body was too weak to move. Looking over at Usagi, it looked like he had also been knocked unconscious but seemed to be coming to. 

 Then we heard a gun fire. We all gazed over to the direction of the sound to only be haunted by the image of Misaki falling to the cold ground. We all shouted for him in unison as his limp body fell.

 Usagi and I began to run towards him but luckily Hiro was able to get to him in time to stop his lifeless body fully hitting the floor. I kept running to the man who also was falling to the floor. Ripping off my tie and put his hands behind his back, tying them so he wouldn't be able to get to his gun.

 Giving the guy one good kick in the face to make sure he's down, I twirled around to see Usagi holding Misaki's pail face in his hands as he began to cry, letting his salty tears fall onto the boys pail face.

"Don't leave me. Please don't you dare fucking leave!" He began to sob. He has never sobed this hard infront of anyone. Misaki's eyes were barley open, I could tell he was fighting to stay awake.

 There was so much blood.... and.... I think he wasn't going to make it.

 (HELLOPEOPLEZZ WHATZ HAPPENING? I KNOW YOU WANT TO BURN ME AT THE STAKE OR STAB ME TO DEATH. IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT I'VE BEEN SPENDING MORE TIME WITH A GREMLIN WHO TREATS ME RIGHT. GREMLIN BEING BF. ANYWAYS, I HOPE TO UPDATE MORE. KEEP SMILING MY SMILIES!)