46

[ lunaspen's instagram story ]

luna's pov:

i layed between gus's leg. we were sitting on the couch. i was flicking through instagram and gus was probably doing the same. "peep you ready to
record" smoke said. "yeah in a minute" he replied.
gus got up. he kissed me on the lips. "i'll be back" he said. he walked off to the studio room in his apartment.

i got bored sitting on the couch so i went to gus's room. i plopped myself on his bed and turned the tv on. i turned on american horror story. after awhile i fell asleep.

gus's pov:

luna wasn't on the couch. i went to my bedroom and she was alseep. she's so cute. i looked at the tv she was watching american horror story. i turned the tv off and got in beside her. i was recording a song about her. it's called spotlight.

luna's pov:

i woke up. i couldn't breath. its like i was having a panic attack. gus wrapped his arms around me and calmed me down. "it's okay" he said rubbing my back. i rested head on his shoulder and tried to calm down. "does this ever happen to you" gus said.
"yeah but it hasn't happen since i was 14" i replied back. "it's like a nightmare. it's like i'm stuck in a void and i can't get out. it's like a black room and i'm sitting in a chair it's dark and silent but it's feel so real" i said. gus layed me down. "i love you" he said. "i love you too" i replied back

a few days later.

lunaspen: do u love me or hate me☹️lilpeep: i love u lilpeep: so beautiful😍😍omgimwigs: i hate u😔😔😔toopoor: beautiful girl siiickbrain: i miss you :(random

lilpeep: i love u
lilpeep: so beautiful😍😍
omgimwigs: i hate u😔😔😔
toopoor: beautiful girl
siiickbrain: i miss you :(
random.user27358:😍😍
load more comments

"gus i'm not partying tonight" i said. "whyyyy" he
asked. "because i'm tired, i haven't slept in nearly a day" i said. "is it the nightmares" he asked.
i nodded my head. "you should of told me luna" he
said. "i didn't want to tell you, you have enough things to worry about i didn't wanna worry you more okay i'm sorry" i said. he hugged me.
"you can tell me anything okay?" he said. i nodded my head. i hate doing this to him. he's gonna worry.

the nightmares have gotten worse. when i mean worse i mean literally i'm scared to close my eyes.
i end up either crying or sweating so much my bed literally is soaked. gus hasn't been to mine when they happen. if he was here i wouldn't be as bad.
but again i didn't wanna worry him.

i got into bed. gus was beside me. "it's okay" he said wrapping his arms around me. "gus they really bad just warning you" i said. "its fine i'll be able to handle it" he said. "okay night love you" i said giving him a kiss on the lips. he kissed me back and we went to sleep.

3:00am

i woke up. i was in a dark room. i was in a chair. i
was stuck in it. "GUS" i screamed. "oh you think that your little boyfriend it's going to get you out of this mess, no he won't this time" someone said.
"what do you want" i said. "i want you" they said.
"why do you want me, i'm useless" i replied back.
they laughed. "i like this one she's funny" they said.
they came closer to me. i couldn't see what they looked like. they looked like my dad.

i woke up. i was out of breath. tears were on my face and i was sweating. gus woke up. he handed me his water. i chugged it. "it's okay baby" he said rubbing my back. "gus it's never going to go away" i said leaning my head on his chest. "come on boo take a shower" gus said holding my hand.

we went to my bathroom. i looked in the mirror damn i looked bad. "gus i don't wanna get in" i said.
"do you want me to come in with you" he said.
i nodded my head. he turned the shower on.
"are you not taking your clothes off?" he asked.
"no" i said. i got in and sat down. gus sat beside me.
he took wrapped his arms around me and held me.
he kissed my head.

30 minutes later.

"lets go back to bed" gus said. i nodded my head.
i took my clothes off and got out. i walked over to my closet and grabbed a baggy t shirt and underwear. "wear one of mine" gus said. "it is yours" i quietly said. "you kept it all this time" he said. i nodded my head.

we got into bed. gus held me while we fell asleep.
i didn't wake up. i didn't have a nightmare. i
felt safe with him.

:(
peace and love.