Chapter 2: Time Lord?

The guy is the Doctor! His actual name (the picture guy's name) is David Tennant! He actually plays the Doctor in Doctor Who.

*************************************

We were still kissing.

I can't believe my first kiss is with my teacher.

"Mr. Bla-" I was cut off as I tried to say something when his lips crushed onto mine again.

"Please, Harmony, call me Matthew." He said when he pulled back.

I nodded and he crashed his lips onto mine again. He licked my lip and I knew exactly what he wanted. I parted my lips slightly and his tongue dove into my mouth.

"We need to stop. You have a class to teach and I'm in it." I said when I pulled back. He whimpered when I pulled back and I felt bad doing that. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"Okay, Harmony. We should go out there. Don't forget your letters." He said as he grabbed the letters. I nodded and he gave them to me.

"Allons-y!" I exclaimed. Mr. Blackmore and I burst out laughing at what I said.

"You watch Doctor Who?" I asked in sudden realization that he knew what I said.

"Oh, yes!" He quoted from Doctor Who. we burst out laughing again and then something happened. My head began to hurt really bad at my temple. Due to it, I fell into his arms.

"Harmony, you okay?" Mr. Blackmore asked with a layer or concern in his voice. I couldn't move. If I move, I would die.

"No sir. Something is happening." I whispered. Someone knocked on Mr. Blackmore's door and I went to the closest chair and say down.

"I need Harmony Flutens. Is she in here?" A voice asked. I looked up at the guy who instantly looked at me. "Harmony?" He asked.

"Sir?" I answered. Who is this guy? Seriously, he acts like he knows me. I looked at his facial features and realize I know him, but not by name. Just by title.

Flashback
"Help! Someone!" I screamed. I was a seven year old girl surrounded by aliens.

"Stop! All of you, stop!" A voice exclaimed. The aliens turned and looked at the guy who said it.

"Ghujdi? Ghujdi?" The alpha alien asked. The guy nodded.

"Yes, it's me." He said. A flashing light beamed in the alpha aliens chest.

"Language registered. What is your names?" The alien asked. He looked at me and I gasped.

"H-Harmony. Harmony Flutens." I whispered. What is this thing? Or who?

"And you?" The alien asked the guy.

"Well that's a question." The guy said, rocking on his heels.

"What is your name?!" The alien asked.

"I don't know!" He exclaimed, waving his hands dramatically. "You see, that's the thing. I really don't know who I am. Am I smart? Am I funny? Sophisticated? Left handed? Right handed? Sexy?" He winked at me.

End of flashback.

"Harmony, come with me. I need you for a while. I'm taking you out of school for the day." The guy said. I nodded and slowly stood up. I walked out of Mr. Blackmore's office and grabbed my bookbag.

"Bye, Mr. Blackmore. Have a great day." I said as I left with the guy.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked. We were walking towards the woods and it seems like he was taking me to the woods.

"To my transportation machine." he said as if it were obvious.

"Doctor. The Doctor. That's who you are. But your true name has been hidden for a long time. 900 years, correct?" I asked. He paused for a moment.

"How do you know?" He asked, obviously stunned.

"I'm not sure, Mr. Time Lord. I did meet you a long time ago. It was long for you, wasn't it?" I asked.

"You have no idea. My transportation machine-" I cut him off.

"Also known as the TARDIS." I interrupted.

"Y-Yes, the TARDIS brought me here. It brought me here for you." He announced. I knew what he meant.

A pain ripped into my chest and it felt like my heart was ripping in two. I screamed in pain and the Doctor immediately turned towards me and put me in the TARDIS.

"Harmony, what's been happening? I know a lot if pain, but where at? Head? Chest? Body?" The Doctor asked. I nodded and his breath hitched.

"Harmony, you're becoming a Time Lord. That's impossible!" The Doctor exclaimed. Obviously not. I thought.

"But, you're the last Time Lord. You've been the last Time Lord since the Time War at Gallifrey. You had a choice and you destroyed your own people to save the universe. How do I know this stuff?!" I exclaimed, freaking out.

"As a Time Lord, you know the history of everything. You are genetically intelligent due to you being a Time Lord. You are also supposed to regenerate soon. That is why your body hurts." He exclaimed.

"What about my head? I know my heart is splitting in two for me to have two hearts, like a Time Lord, but not my head." I said. Another pain hit my head and I screamed in pain.

"The history is coming to you. History is trying to jam itself into your brain." He explained. I'm a Time Lord?