Chapter 10: An Overprotective Time Lord

I nearly fainted when finding out about my pregnancy. I mean, I have a Time Lord baby growing inside of me. I'm only just a girl who... oh no! I'm not a normal girl. I am a girl from Gallifrey. I am a girl who lives more than once. A girl who YOLO doesn't apply to.

"D-Doctor? I-I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." I whispered. He held an emotionless face for quite a while, and then smiled.

"Dear, I'd never leave you in one million years. I'm just worried for your safety, sweetie. Time Lords give birth in just a few days, possibly hours!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Doctor, not helping." I said. He kissed the tip of my nose and then my lips. I kissed him back and then I moved my hand to my stomach to feel a slight baby bump already. I stopped the kids and looked at my stomach.

"Well, now I'm gonna be fat. This is great." I mumbled. The Doctor laughed and held my hand. I looked into his eyes and he did the same to me. He went to a chair and had me sit on his lap, admiring the quick growing baby bump. No doubt I'll have the little one in a few hours. Possibly minutes with my stomach looking four months.

"EXTERMINATE!"A robotic voice outside the TARDIS screeched.

"I thought we were out in the time vortex?" Me and the Doctor asked.

This robotic voice was something I feared as a child. Something that should be dead. Something that fought Gallifrey. This is a Dalek. Not just any Dalek, a Dalek from the Cult of Skaro.

"Daleks? I thought they were gone! Especially the ones from the Cult of Skaro! I thought my dad killed them off!" I said.

The Dalek came in and started shooting random areas. What is said scared me. I can't even believe I heard what it screeched next.

"Harmony, help us." It said. Whoa, back the train up. Help them?

"What would you need my help with? I'm obviously ineligible to help you." I said frightened. The Doctor got in between me and the Dalek. The Doctor stared at the Dalek and was angered.

"No." The Doctor said. The Dalek took a while to propose an answer.

"Explain why not." I said, breaking the silence.

"I mean, it's our job to help all these different species of extraterrestrial races. Daleks are also to be helped, even if they have tried to kill us. They asked. They have to be scared somehow if they asked their own enemy to help them. Just listen to me this one time. Please, Doctor." I begged. The Doctor turned to face me and sighed.

"I go with you though." He said, not even breaking I contact. I nodded and he turned to the Dalek.

"If you kill my Harmony, I will not hesitate to kill you." The Doctor swore. The Dalek just turned and wheeled out of the TARDIS. We followed and stopped when we saw a lot of Daleks.

"Harmony Flutens and the Doctor." The leader said.

"That's us. Although, I'm quite amazed you recognized me. It's unlike a Dalek to call for their enemies, so spill the details. Why do you need us? Of all people, you come to us." I said. Wow do I sound like the Doctor.

"We need your touch on this Genesis Arc." The Daleks said.

"What's in it?" I asked. The Doctor looked around this Genesis Arc.

"It is not Dalek. We do not know. All we know is it is powerful and that it is of another race." The Dalek that brought us here said.

"What race is it?" I asked skeptically. The answer was so unexpected.

"Time Lord science." It said. Time Lord science? What Time Lord science?

"What Time Lord science?" The Doctor asked, as if reading my mind. I looked back at the TARDIS and it clicked.

"Doctor... Time Lord science. I know what it is. It's-" I couldn't finish my train of thought because the impossible happened.

I had a contraction.