Chapter 15: And Now She's Gone. Gone Forever.

DOCTOR'S POV

No. She couldn't have just dropped dead by a dalek. That was aiming for me, but she got in front of me. She saved me. She tried to block the laser.

"Harmony! Oh my Gallifrey!" I exclaimed as I dropped beside her. Her eyes were closing slowly.

"Run. Run you clever boy and remember." She whispered. I shook my head. She can't die. I can't leave her.

"Doctor, give her to me." A voice said behind me. I looked back to see an old friend.

"River." I said coldly.

"Hello, sweetie. Now, Harmony can be saved by me. Let me take the TARDIS and save her. If I take her to the right time, you can see her in your next adventure." She said. Save Harmony?

"Only to save her, then bring my TARDIS back!" I yelled. I want my Harmony. She's mine forever!

"Of course, Doctor." River said as she took Harmony into the TARDIS. The dematerialising sound went off and then came back as River came back from where she was.

"Where did you go?" I asked. I'm quite surprised. She can fly a TARDIS?

"Spoilers." She claimed. And now you know how she bugs me.

"Harmony will be safe, right?" I asked. She nodded and I hearda scream behind me. Rose.

I turned to see Rose by these two levers. I put these 3D glasses on to see void stuff.

"Doctor, what's with the glasses?" She asked.

"I can see! You know how we all have travelled to the alternate world. We all have void stuff on us. You have very little and so do I. But the daleks are drenched in void stuff! These levers can be put to the right setting and I can send them into a hole that will take them to another world and we'll be safe! But if we get sucked in, we're dead. Do you want to do this, Rose Tyler?" I asked. Explaining all of that made me get so excited.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Allonsy." She quoted. I grabbed these things for us to hold on to. She helped me with the coordinates. All 6. We quickly pulled the levers and held on to the things for us to hold on to. Daleks and Cybermen were whizzing past. I saw Davros with my Lyric getting sucked in and I grabbed Lyric in time. I had my left elbow clinging for life onto the thing we are to hold on to.

The daleks and cybermen moved slower into the void and I saw Rose reach out to the lever by her to pull it back.

She gripped the lever, but with both hands. She brought it where it needed to be.

"Rose, hold on!" I yelled. She tried so hard to stay. The pull was too hard. She just had one pinky on there left.

"Rose!" I yelled. She let go and went flying.

"ROSE!!!" I yelled. My best friend...

She flew in with the Daleks and the pull stopped. Rose...

Don't cry. Oh sweet Gallifrey, I'm gonna cry. Rose Tyler. Deceased. Basically. She's now in hell. All coordinates at six.

"She's dead, Doctor. But I'm back. You need to trust me and go to your TARDIS. Leave her a message. Give her one that can make her happy. She's miserable. Afterward, go to coordinates 243 678 539. Good luck." A voice said. I turned to see Harmony.

"Harmony? How are you here?" I asked astonished.

She's dead. How is she here?

"River made you a promise and kept it. Remember the coordinates, Doctor. Use then to find me. You open my... prison. Save my old self. My back then self, which is back now. Please, Doctor." Harmony pleaded. I nodded and got in the TARDIS.

Harmony, here I come.