Chapter 4

10 months later

"Seems like your little friend got lucky." The boss spoke while I was alone in the bar with Kirogiri. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "Izuku Midoriya, he made it into UA. Tell me, how do you feel?" My glass cup broke in my hands, causing my hand to start bleeding. "What?!" I disguard my bleeding hand. I felt rage. "What's happening in here?" The others came in due to the sound of the glass breaking. "Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo, Shokai's old friends got into UA." What?! And Bakugo?! "Tomara, it's been ten months. When is this mission." I just wanted to terrize them. "Hey, little sis, you shouldn't stress yours-" I knocked her off of me. "When. Is. It." I glare at Shirgaraki. "In a week. Specificaly Thursday." Tomara responded. I took a deep breath. I pushed everyone aside and walked to my room. I put on my clothes.

(I forgot to mention that she dyed her hair tips silver)

(and wears a mask when she leaves the hideout. It looks like Kakashi's mask)

And headed to the bar. "Where are you going?!" Kirogiri looked at me with surprise. I could see it in his eyes. "I'm going out to relieve stress." I open the door. "Okay, be careful." I took another deep breath. "I'll be fine. See you all later." I then walk out and close the door.

I walk around kamino with no care at all. Izuku and Bakugo got into UA. Crazy isn't it? I guess they changed the point system. A quirkless hero. Funny. Aren't heroes supposed to see weakness in their selves and in others. Yet he failed to realise I was done with life.

What a friend.