Chapter 9

I was laying in my bed in thought. Killing Ochako. How would I go about this? I don't know where she lives, but I could follow her some at some point. Why not? That sounds fine and plus, what is she gonna do? MakE mE fLoAt. Her power is basically useless. But If she got into the hero course then I suppose her quirk should be useful in a way. "Kankaku get your ass down here!" It was the burnt biscuit.

"What chu want?" I looked at Dabi. "Crusty wanted you, but knew you wouldn't listen to him. I then looked at Shirgaraki and his eye twitched. "Call me that again Barney." He glared at Dabi. I burst out laughing. "That's a new one! Barney!" I fell to the ground. "Shut up, dry wall." Dabi shot back at Shirgaraki, only making me laugh harder. "Okay, Armin." My laugh only grew louder. He called his ass Armin, as in the burnt steak Bertholdt cooked. Soon Toga and Compress came in, puzzled until the next line. "Okay, Sangwoo's ashes." Then they started laughing uncontrollably. That was until we hear someone clear their throut. It was All for One.

Those two stopped arguing and faced the TV. I soon stood up and joined them, wiping away any tears that formed. "There's a party going on in Tokyo, Shokai, I want you to go there and steal a object that will be important to Tomura's ambition." I raise an eyebrow. "Is it like a drinking party? For adults?" I ponder. "Yes." I think for a little. "So, I'll be risking my virginity for Tomura?" The screen went silent. "Technicly, you won't be risking anything, that is, if you don't want to. You don't have to be seen, yet the party will be crowded. It's possible that you'll bump into someone and get found out. I suggest you use your quirk as little as possible and stay away from people other than the hosts. Only conversate. Do not engage unless nessisary." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I get it. I've done this before." I truly have done stuff like this. "Ooh! Can I come!" Toga jumped up and down. "No. This is a one person job. She's not new to this stuff anymore anyway. She'll do it herself." I smirk. "Thank you, boss for the encouragement." I bowed. "Thank you for coaparating with me." He thanked back.

I went back into my room and started packing. He said this thing starts in two days and it takes three hours to get to Tokyo. I sighed as I got the rest of my stuff in the suit case. He gave me money, but I didn't need it. I had enough money already. I just wanted extra for a fee. Nothing's free ya'know. I packed a dress:

 I packed a dress:

And two outfits:

And of course I changed my clothes:

Along with your basic needs. Finally, I left the bar. I called an uber and asked them to meet me at a near café for pick up. Soon they came and we left to the airport in Kamino. We got there in around thirty minutes. I thanked the driver and walked into this airport. I was 15 and I damn well wanted a drivers license already. Spinner and Kirogiri started teaching me because I was of age, but I still have to study.

Anyway, the flight took three hours and the whole time I was thinking about my plan. Kill Ochako. It rang though my head plenty of times. I knew I wanted to kill her, but I was on a whole other mission. She has nothing to do with me at the moment. Save all the hatred for when you see her next time. I smile at the image of her lifeless body and a shaken up Izuku. It made me feel weird to just imagine his face. I smiled. Buckle up you two, because the power of friendship isn't gonna save you. Ochako, mark my words. I will kill you and maybe fuck Izuku in front of you. I'll make you both feel pain. I'll make you both faint with how much pain I've enflicked. I'll make him scream my name until you loss hope. I'll have so much fun breaking him and you'll help me, won't you, Ockako Uraraka?

Soon I reach Tokyo. It was luminated with beautiful lights and scenery. What if I brought Izuku here for once. He always used to say how much he want to visit this place. Wait. What would I think of something like that? I shake that thought away. Not until he apologizes and we are both on each other's good terms. And after that bitch is gone, we came be together, forever. With no one to intervene.

I finally reach a hotel near where this party was gonna be rented a room. As soon as I walk into the room my eyes widened. It was so big! But it was too bright for me. Whatever, I'll just deal with it. I plop onto the bed and sigh. It was quiet and peaceful. I smiled. I remember when Izuku had a birth- STOP! WHY DO YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM! RIGHT NOW HE IS YOUR ENEMY. Not your friend. I grind my teeth. Why is he constantly in my head? This is stupid. "Get your shit together Shokai. You have a spy mission to do." I stare at the ceiling. Izuku, you'll be mine later, I jist can't wait till that day. Then I drift off to sleep.