Chapter 5

It didn't take long to get to Masatafu. It only took an hour. Honestly I was enraged about him getting into UA. It's stupid. I know you would call me jellous, but he's the reason I'm in this situation in the first place. I can't wait until we attack this U.S.J. I'll get to make my epic comeback and scare him shitless. I smile at the thought. He was always so stubborn so I would know that he wouldn't believe it. I might start practicing my lines for my return. "Hello Izu, nice to see you again! No. That sounds too happy. It's been awhile, hasn't it, Izuku. I don't know. I'll save that for home though." I wanted to sound awesome, but scary at the same time. I stared at the familar apartment building. I smirked. Time to play with his mind a bit. I go to the side of the building. Exactly where my fake body was found. I make my own support weapons, just so you know. I used the boosters I brought with me and shot up to Deku's balcony.

As soon as I saw him I made him see my past self. His friend. His head shot up from his phone. "Do you blame yourself?" His eyes said it all. "What?" 'My' head tilted. "It's quite common in this situation for a patient to feel some kind of.............guilt." My projection smiled. Deku was stunned. "What situation?" He started crawling towards the image. Then I made my projection bloody as if they fell from a high place. "The accident." Then the projection vanished.

He covered his mouth and tears started flowing down his face. I just smirked. For some odd reason, seeing him cry made me happy. Maybe it's because the year of mental breakdowns I had because of him. That must be it. Then Inko came in the room. "Izuku, honey what's wrong?" She was the only person I trusted after Izuku's words. But that's over now. I don't need her anymore. "I-I saw her." He looked at where my projection was. "Who? Who did you see?" Inko's eyes showed curiosity. "Tsunaka. I-I saw her." Her eyes then showed simpathy. Izuku gripped onto his head and started squeezing it, his jaw clenched, and his eyes closed shut. I then decided that it was time to go. I've terrized him enough today, but I'll be back for sure.

Time skip

"I'm back." I walk in the bar. "Sorry for my little tantrum earlier. Please forgive me." Toga came up and hugged me. "I don't mind at all and I got the worst of it!" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, I guess so." Dabi came up behind me and smacked the back of my head. "Hey!" He just looked at me. Kirogiri then came over and looked at my hand. It was purple. "It's swollen." He looked me in the eye and I saw a look of disappointment. I forgot about my hand. "Shoot I forgot." I laugh nervously. "Well that 'forgot' is now making you have to endure the pain of me taking the glass out and me putting rubbing alcohol on the wound." Kirogiri then started dragging me away from the group. "WAIT! TOGA HELP!" I screamed. She soluted.

Kirogiri sat me down on a bed. I didn't want to do this, but I didn't want my cut or cuts to get infected. My breathing was shaky. The last time something like this happened was when my parents were still alive. He had tweezers. I felt like my life was flashing before my eyes as it got closer to my hand. Father Asahi in the name of Suga I thank you for your service, but my time has come. Then all hell broke loose.