Chapter 8

A/N: So I was scrolling through Pinterest and found some villain costume material so I was thinking

#1

#2

#2

Or #3

Or #3

You decide her fate

You decide her fate

I slapped Shirgaraki. "WHAT THE HELL! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!" I was enraged. The deal was that if Izuku was to get killed then it would be by me. "Would you've rathered me get punch in the face?" I stared at him. "YES DUMBASS!" He rolled his eyes. "Your acting childish." I gave him the 'are you serious' face. "Me? Childish? It don't add up and plus I wasn't the one panicking over mist." He rolled his eyes again. "If they were to actually capture Kirogiri, what would we have done? He is our way to and back there." This time my eyes rolled. "Whatever." Then he looked forward. "To put the outcome simply, Shirgaraki failed." I talked to the TV. "Don't only pin this on me, we both failed!" He seemed pressured. "No, no. You failed because the kill All Might thing was your and Kirogiri's job. My job was to basically just saw "surprise shawty" to Midoriya and Bakugo, but I guess I failed too because I couldn't get Bakugo's attention." I put my fingers to my chin. "Tomara, she's right. She never said anything about helping in the kill All Might mission." Shirgaraki opened his mouth to speak. "And if you insist she quit then I'll object because she's proved herself enough to be a great asset to your ambition. That is, if he doesn't come to his senses in time."