Chapter 15

"How have you been, old friend?" He stayed quiet for awhile before getting up. "I know what I did was wrong and stupid, but you became a villain because of me. Just please, we'll all forget about this, just come back home. Please." I start laughing uncontrollably. He winced. "Izuku, this world isn't that easy to get around in ya'know. Let's break our situation down first. You told me to fix myself and to give up on everything because you were jellous, you avoided me and called me names for a month, and then when say I'm down with your shit it's a problem? Very hero like Mido- oh shoot that's right. You go by Deku now don't you? So yeah, very hero like Deku." I start walking towards him and goes in a fighting pose. I keep walking though.

~Flashback~

"Come on, you have to be good at something!" A small girl swung forward and back on the swing. "Kacchan sai-" "Kacchan, Kacchan, Kacchan! It's always about Bakugo! He's a dirt bag anyway! Like my mom always said, you are you, not Kacchan!" The two were discussing what they were going to do for a talent show that was coming up. "I don't know Tsuna, everyone's going to boo us. I don't wanna fell embarrassed. Not only that, but you'd also have to deal with the embarrassment. I don't want to do that to you." The young boy protested. The girl frowned. Then got an Idea. "What if we sung a song!" She cheered. "I can't sing!" The boy blushed. "Yes you can! I heard you sing yesterday!" I girl jumped around. The boy's blush got even darker. "Don't worry, you were awesome! And when you hit that high note! It was amazing!" The boy was speachless. "Come on, pleeeeeeeeeease?" The girl begged. Then boy took a breath.

The two already knew the song they picked:

What are you doing, dear
Aren't you tired

"I really don't want to fight you, Shokai." I could see that he wanted to reason and not fight, but  "All we humans seem to do is fight, you know that, don't you?" I dashed at him. His reaction was too slow. I kicked him in the back and he stumbled forward a little before throwing a punch and hitting my stomach.

God what are you doing here
I don't think that you were invited

I flipped backwards. "Shokai, please." I chuckled. "Should've said that to yourself before I jumped." I ran at him, this time he was ready. When I was close enough I tried to sweep his legs, which lead to him leaping out the way, but I didn't let him think. I ran at him again. Then only thing he was able to do was dodge or get hit.

Here you go again
Pretending that to love me
When just beneth the surface you're convinced that you're above me

I kicked his stomach then elbowed his back. He fell and I imedently went to stomp on him, but he dodged. I scoffed. "Shokai, I don't want to hurt you! I don't want to fight, really! I just want to fix this!" Deku looked stressed. I huffed. "You don't want to hurt me? With this new quirk you got all of the sudden? Then fine! Hit me hard! It would only speed up the process!"

Dig deep into the past
I've never been the one for doing things half-assed
If I'm here to save you I'll be here forever
Just take my hand
I'll be your knight in armor

He didn't turn it on. He was determined. I hated it for once in my life. I growled. I ran at him again. It was anger and sadness that drove me. Everything else was out the door. I just wanted to turn him into a puddle of blood. I threw a punch and it was blocked. He kicked me in the side and I backed up.