Chapter 18 (ft. 2 years later also 3rd POV)

It was a sunny day and groan escaped a brunette. "I freaking hate work." She complained as she turned off the alarm ringing from her phone and sat up on her bed. However, she got out of bed five minutes after. She got dressed in some regular clothes:

(If you don't like it then you can change it)

And she headed to the train station. She lived in an apartment building not really that far away, but she didn't want to walk nor didn't she have the money to buy a car and pay the bills for it. Plus, miss gurl was only 17 so... anyway I'm getting side tracked. When she got off at her stop a lot of people were crouded around something. Shokai, being the curious person she was, went to go check it out. She still had fifteen minutes before her shift starts. Once she saw the source, she didn't know how to feel. She saw her friends, Katsuki and Izuku along with Kyoka Jiro and Mina Ashido. What were they doing here? I was in Shibuya, UA is in Masatafu. She shook those thoughts out of her head and decided that it was time to get off those stacked boxes and clock in now. She took a quick look at her old emerald friend, but he looked right back at her. Not only that, but dead in the eyes. She froze for a quick second before bolting to the café.(or is it è? who knows) "Deku, where are you going?!" That was Bakugo. Her mind was going wild. She knew this man was chasing her and she knew she didn't have time for this. She mentally cursed at herself for being nosy.

Midoriya had lost her on her third turn. He mentally cursed at himself for losing her. "What was that for?" The other three ended up having to chase him. The girls were tired and Bakugo was, but he wasn't huffing and puffing like the girls. "Yeah. What were you chasing?" Jiro brought herself together. He shook his head. "We should just continue with our patrol. It's nothing really important." He looked to the ground. They continued, but they knew something was wrong.

Shokai was relieved when she got to the café. She lost him and she felt good about it. But sadly, now she was exhausted. She was able to hide her loud breaths and make them quieter as she made it to the register. "You good, Sho?" A co-worker of hers, Jordan who was also born in America noticed her heavy breathing. "Huh? Oh! Yeah! I'm fine, just tired." She was half lying and half truthing. "Lies. When girls pulls out a combo like 'I'm fine' and 'just tired' it's going terrible for them. I'm not dumb, I have a sister." Yeah, he's too smart and no his quirk has nothing to do with smarts or brain power. He's quirkless. Anyway, Shokai gave him a resting face that said 'shut the absolute fuck up' and Jordan rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying. If you want to let something out, you can always talk to me about it. We're friends, right?" Shokai remembered a memory she shared with Midoriya and softly smiled. "Yeah. We're friends for a reason, right?" He smiled brightly and put his fist out for her to bump. "That's right! Also, how about we hang out after this. Maybe you wanna talk in a more secluded spot?" Shokai nodded. "That would be nice." Then the café opened and in came the people of Shibuya.

It was 3:47 pm and the four UA students were tired out of their minds.  "I knew heroing would be tiring, but not this tiring." Bakugo huffed. "You've been complaining for an hour now dance dance revolution." Jiro laughed. "Dance dance revolution?! That's a new one!" Deku chuckled. "Why don't we have some lunch? I mean, it is 4:12 in the afternoon and we ate at around 7:30 in the morning." Mina's eyes had stars in them. "Thank you Midoriya! Finally someone gets it!" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Look what you did. Now she's excited." Bakugo was secretly hungry, but didn't want to be that guy to point it out. This was his plan anyway. Wait until Ashido gets hungry and then get Deku to buy something for everyone. Yeah, he's a freeloader. They said they'd go to the closest restaurant or café and eat something. Deku hoped it would be on the cheap side.