friends.

y/n's pov

I woke up the next day at 6:30, getting ready for school. I brushed my teeth, had a quick shower, and had a nice breakfast. 

I was scrolling through twitter, and found someone called ranboo. He was a minecraft youtuber. He had just hit 1 million subscribers on youtube (let's goooooooo!). I went to youtube and searched up "ranboo". I found him and subscribed, then watched one of his videos. He definitely sounded like the beanpole I met yesterday.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time skip ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It had been a couple of weeks since I met him and he was really fun to hang out with.

I decided that after school, I would get a f/d (favorite drink). I kept thinking about ranboo. He was the closest thing I've ever had to a friend.

I got my coat and boots on, and set out. 

It had snowed over night, so I was trying to be extra careful since it was icy outside, but unfortunately, because of my clumsiness, I slipped. I braced myself for the fall, but didn't feel my backside hit the ground. Instead, I felt a strong pair of arms catch me.

"Are you okay, y/n?" ranboo asked.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks," I replied.

"No problem. Where're you heading?"

"Starbucks (we'll just pretend that they have the drink that you chose if they don't in real life)," I answered.

"Oh, I'll come with you. Ya' know? To make sure you don't hurt yourself? And I was going to go there anyway." he offered.

"Actually, that sounds nice," I said, smiling up at him. If was hard to look up at him for a while. The guy was honking tall. 

We started walking in the general direction of Starbucks, casually talking along the way.

"Oh, by the way, congrats on a million subscribers!" I congratulated him.

"So you were stalking me," He teased. 

"I-I wasn't st-stalking you!" I argued, stuttering

"Uh-huh," He nudged me a bit, knocking me over.

I glared up at him. "Sorry," he apologized.

I sighed. "Why are you so tall?" I wondered out loud as he helped me up, grabbing my hand.

"Why are you so short?" he asked.

"I'm not short. You're just a giant." He laughed. 

By then, we had gotten there. 

He opened the door for me. "Thanks," I said.

"My pleasure, m'lady," he said, dipping his chin.

"Ugh."

We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table.

"So," He started. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Nope," I could see where this conversation was going and didn't want it to continue, family life was my least topic. But it took a turn.

"Do you have any friends? Actually that's a stupid question."

"Why?" I asked

"I don't know, everyone has at least one friend. Plus, we're friends, right?"

My eyes widened at the word. Friends. "Yeah, friends."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time skip ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Later that night, I at my desk, studying, but my mind was not cooperating. It kept replaying ranboo's words from today. Plus, we're friends, right? Friends.

-----------------------------

hiii! Thanks for reading! I might start writing more mcyt stories if people like thiss, so tell me what you guys would want. 

-friend💙