klutz.

(ik yesterday you were supposed to have work i think but whatever)

2nd pov (you, yourself)

You woke up the next day, and got breakfast. 

It was snowing, so you decided to go outside. You told ranboo, and he wanted to come with you.

"You're clumsy! I gotta go with you," he insisted.

"Fine," you let it go because you knew that you would probably hurt yourself either way. You enjoyed ranboo's company.

Slipped your boots on and put on your coat. 

You peeked your head out the door, and saw ranboo waiting for you.

"Hi," he said.

"Hello," you gave him a smile but forgot you were wearing a mask.

You two made your way down, and stepped outside. 

The ground was blanketed in think layers of snow, reaching up to your knees (okay, so if you're tall. . . um, you're short now >3). You had a hard time wading through the snow, but ranboo was having no problem. You were lagging behind him.

"Where did you wanna go?" he asked, looking beside him. He barked a laugh and looked back at you.

"Do you need help?" he called towards you.

"Yes please," you said, embarrassed.

He chuckled and grabbed your hand, dragging you through the snow. You felt your face heat up from the contact.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked, still dragging you by the hand.

"Uh. . .T-there's a cute cafe nearby called (i don't really have a name so just insert your favorite cafe's name)"

He nodded his head and pulled out his phone, looking it up on Google Maps.

Once you two arrived, you went inside and ordered your food/drinks. 

Sitting down at the table, you and ranboo talk about random stuff.

"So when are you going to join the SMP?" he asked.

"I dunno," you shrugged. "Maybe tonight, actually."

"I can give you a tour if you want," he offered.

"Sure," you smiled again, forgetting you were wearing a mask (am I the only one that does it?)

You finished eating your food, and headed back towards the apartment building.

Somehow, being the klutz you are, you slipped and fell, landing in the snow.

Ranboo laughed, extending his arm towards you.

You grabbed it, pulling yourself out of the snow.

You two walked home, him still dragging you by the hand.

Once you both got inside your apartments, you turned on your PC, and called ranboo on discord.

"Hey," he said. "Haven't seen you in a while."

You giggled. "Hi."

Loading up minecraft, you opened twitch, and pressed the "go live" button.

-----------------------

heyy! sorry i haven't been updating lately, I have found myself busy even though I have literally no life. but yeah, sorry. have a lovely day/night and pls take care of urself, I love you so much and am so proud of you!

-friend💙