panic.

dream's pov:

okay, i went too far. 

i left the call in surprise and guilt.

i pinched the bridge of my nose, telling myself that i had stepped out of line.

she told me everything.

i called nick on discord and after 3 rings, he picked up.

"what's up?"

"I messed up." 

he went silent, cuing me to continue.

"i was on a call with y/n and asked her if she would go with us to meet up and she said yes immediately so i got worried because ranboo already told me that she lived alone and she's so young and i just wanted to make sure she was okay so i asked her if she needed to ask some-"

"clay. slow. down," nick ordered.

"i just feel so bad and-"

"CLAY."

I went quiet.

"just tell me why you messed up, nothing you've done so far seems wrong."

I tried talking more slowly this time."I. . . after i asked her if she needed to ask someone to go, she got really nervous and started. . .i don't know. . . acting weird. i tried pushing her a little more, but she just broke down in tears and told me everything about her."

nick was speechless.

"well. . . then what?"

"I left the call out of panic."

he took a deep breath and uttered one word: "apologize."

y/n's pov:

 I was so panicked.

I could feel my heart racing and my head spinning and I was naseous.

On instinct, I grabbed my phone and opened my contact list. I hit "pretty boy 👑🤍" and he picked up almost immediately like always.

"hey! what did you need?"

I breathed heavily trying to formulate a sentence in my head.

"I. . . I d-don't feel so good...."

after that, all you saw was black.

---------------------------

hey! sorry for not posting in a million years but i literally had no inspo sooo. . . yeah. anyways stay healthy, hydrated, and safe! love you all! take care~~

-friend💙