short.

ranboo's pov

I woke up to the sound of y/n's cat purring softly (um. . . so now you have a cat, her name is Boots.). She was laying on my chest, pawing my face.

She looked hungry so I got up, checking my phone for the time. 6:42 a.m. I sighed and walked towards the kitchen, Boots trotting behind me. 

I soon found where y/n kept her cat food and gave Boots a bit. I then decided to make breakfast for me and y/n. I had some experience. Okay, what I mean by "experience", is me "baking" cereal once for my youtube channel. . . 

But, I looked up a recipe for soup, finding the ingredients in y/n's kitchen.

I tried to follow it, making a mess along the way, but I got there. 

It tasted decent and I would probably eat it if I was sick. . . maybe.

I heard a small yawn coming from behind me.

"Good morning," y/n greeted quietly.

"Good morning."

I set two bowls of soup down on her kitchen table and grabbed a couple of spoons too.

"I made breakfast," I said. "I mean, I tried to make breakfast."

She took a small spoonful and hummed in delight, smiling. She swallowed her bite and said, "Delicious!"

I smiled back at her. She was so cute. Wait. What am I thinking? I could feel my cheeks burn as I asked, "Feeling better?"

"A little bit better, yeah," she replied.

"Good."

We just sat there silently, sipping spoonfuls of our soup.

"So," I started.

"So," She said.

"Do you think you're going to do school today?" I asked.

"Probably not. I think I'm just going to wait until I feel better," she answered.

I nodded my head. "Well, if you need anything, just tell me," I said.

"Okay," she nodded, smiling.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ time skip♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

After school, I checked up on y/n again. She was just on her phone, laying in bed.

"Hi," she said, looking up from her phone.

"Hi."

"By the way," she started. "were you gonna go home tonight or. . .?"

"I dunno. Depends on how your feeling," I answered.

"You can go if you want," she said. "But it's not like I don't want you here," she quickly added.

"I'll just wait until you feel better," I decided.

y/n's pov

"I'll just wait until you feel better," he decided.

My heart got excited, getting all fluttery. "Okay," I said, smiling at him.

He returned my smile. "What did you want for dinner?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Okaay," he said. "I'll just ask my mom to make something."

"Did you need anything?" he asked.

"Not really, I'm just gonna get some rest," I said.

He nodded his head, closing my curtains before quietly closing my door.

3rd pov

There was a knock. 

"r/n (ranboo's name)! It's dinner!" ranboo heard his mom's voice through the door.

"Coming!" he called.

He opened the door and greeted his mom.

"Where's y/n?" she asked.

"She's sleeping," he replied.

"Oh, okay," she handed ranboo a container full of pasta.

"Thanks."

"Of course! Tell me if you two need anything else!"

"Okay, bye," he said, waving.

His mom waved back. "Love you!"

"Mhmm."

Ranboo approached y/n's room, quietly opening the door.

She was sleeping, breathing evenly. He stalked over to her, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

ranboo's pov

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Dinner's here," I said.

Y/n groaned in response. "Noooo."

"Come on, my mom made some pasta," I tried.

She sat up slowly, getting out of bed. "Fine."

I followed her out of her room to the kitchen table where we sat down.

"How're you feeling?" I asked.

"Better actually," she said. 

"Nice," I was relieved that she felt better. She meant so much to me.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ time skip♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

After dinner, I gathered my stuff and headed towards the door. As I was about to open it, I felt small arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Thank you," y/n said, hugging me.

"Y-yup," I said flustered.

She's so short! So cute!

------------------------------

hiiiii! welcome back! I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I'm getting! You guys are awesome! Your comments are so nice and so many people have voted on this story! also, I just wanted to ask: did you guys want word counts? idk what they do, but I know that some people like them? whatever, thanks so much! love you guys!

-friend💙