period.

y/n's pov:

I woke up to the sound of the rustling of fabric.

"Ranboo?" I groggily whispered.

He chuckled. "You know, you're cute when you're sleepy."

I felt my cheeks heat up at that, and he stay silent for a moment, like he froze.

I found my phone and looked at where is camera was pointing. 

"Good morning." I yawned, feeling very tired.

"Morning."

I got up and ate some breakfast. It was Saturday, so I had work (I am not keeping track of what day it's supposed to be bc i did that in the beginning and it was so hard)

"Ranboo, I gotta go to work," I said.

"Awwww. Bye," he said, pouting.

I giggled. "Bye!"

I hit the "end call" button and got dressed for work.

inspo:

if you don't like it, change it to whatever you want

if you don't like it, change it to whatever you want. I was just giving a visualization for those who wanted it. if you want me to keep doing this, tell me 😊

You grabbed your keys, and headed out, driving towards f/r/s (favorite retail store).

Once you got there, you greeted Lola and stood behind the counter, putting your name tag on your shirt.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time skip♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You got back to your apartment, shutting the door behind you. You leaned your back against it, sliding down.

Letting out a deep breath, you pulled out your phone and called Ranboo. He always had a way of calming you down. 

"What's up?" He asked, taking a look at you. "You don't look so good."

"Work. School. Stuff." You felt so tired. You felt stressed, and frustrated. You felt mad, sad, and. . . and. . . you felt pain. In your stomach. You let out a strained groan.

"Woah, what's happening?" he asked.

"Cramps."

He paused for a second. "Is it yo-your u-um. . . t-"

You look down and saw a brown stain in your pants.

"Yes."

You were on your period. You forgot about it.

Muting yourself, you stumbled clumsily over to your bathroom and took some things out to clean up. Once you were done, you got out your heating pad.

Your heating pad had been your best friend since before Ranboo came along. It was always there for you, it helped you through pain, and it comforted you. The warmth coming from it soothed you and you felt a bit of the pain go away.

"Do you need anything? Do you need me to come over?" he asked.

"Sure." You honestly weren't paying attention to anything, so when you heard a knock on the door, you felt surprised. You reluctantly left the comfort of your room and headed towards the front of your apartment.

"Hello," he waved awkwardly. 

"Hi."

You just went back into your room, slipping under your covers.

"Do you need anything?" he asked again.

"I don't know."

"Okaaaaayyy."

ranboo's pov:

I just stood there, bouncing on my toes a bit, until I heard soft snores coming from under y/n's covers.

I peeled them back and leaned down, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

-----------------------------------------

hello!! thank you so much for 15k reads! this is so much more support than i expected! you guys are AMAZINGGG! also, i have a new story out, it's called sleepy bois inc. anyways, stay safe, healthy, and hydrated! love you guys!

-friend💙