hiccups.

⚠️tw!⚠️

-death threats!

-other mean things!

y/n's pov

I woke in the early afternoon, to the sound of a notification. I was still on a call with ranboo, but he was muted, his camera pointed to the ceiling.

He was apparently live.

I went into twitch and clicked on his stream.

He had just started, so I decided to donate.

y/u/n donated 20$

the robotic voice read: hii :))

chat went crazy, asking questions about when my first stream was going to be.

To answer all the questions, I called ranboo on discord. He was just playing around on the Dream smp.

"Hi," ranboo's voice said.

"Hello!" I said excited.

"Chat," he started. "Y/n is here. She is awake."

"I see that you guys are excited about my first stream! I'll probably do it tomorrow!" I said.

LaylaWasTaken donated 50$

the robotic voice started to read again: What are you streaming? Minecraft?

"I'll probably just chat for a bit then play some," I responded.

He continued playing as we casually conversed. 

I suddenly got the hiccups (a/n: while I was writing this, I got the hiccups and it was so annoying omg), letting out small, squeaky noises.

ranboo's pov

I heard her let out a small noise.

"Do you have the hiccups?" I asked.

"Yeah," y/n said, letting out another squeaky noise.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed.

"What?" she asked, acting hurt.

"It's just that those are the smallest, cutest hiccups I've ever heard!" I exclaimed, calming down from my fit of laughter.

She stayed silent for a moment.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean;  those are the smallest, cutest hiccups I've ever heard! Simple," I answered. 

y/n's pov

I furrowed my eyebrows once again. *hiccup* Oml, these god dang hiccups are so annoying.

I heard ranboo let out another giggle, but I dismissed it. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time skip ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Almost 4 hours had passed by before ranboo ended the stream.

I ordered take-out for dinner, and ate it. Chinese was one of my favorites. Digging in, I saw a couple of twitter notifications.

One stood out. A user called, EmilyWasFound had dm'd me.

EmilyWasFound: omg would you get away from ranboo? honestly, he's probably just annoyed with u. Your just using him for fame. If you ever touch ranboo again, I'll find you and kill you.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. Ranboo was calling. I quickly messaged him that I couldn't call. 

I pushed my food away, appetite gone. I got up from my seat and headed towards my room. Once I was there, I got into bed, slipping under my covers.

It was hard falling asleep that night. Maybe it was because I hadn't heard ranboo's voice within the past hour. Maybe it was because the death threats people were sending me. I don't know, but I found myself re-watching  all of ranboo's videos. 

After watching most of them, my eyelids felt heavy. I guess listening to his voice really did help me fall asleep. 

Groggily, I whispered, "Good night," forgetting that I wasn't on a call with him. But at that point everything was off my mind.

I just wanted to sleep. So I did.

----------------------

hiii! It's really late and I'm not inspired at all rn, so this was just a weird chapter. Honestly, I don't know what's going on. My brain just went: no❤️. I was just bored bc I couldn't fall asleep. Anyways, stay safe pls. I care about you so much🥺

-friend💙