warm hugs.

(a/n - bish- I'M FRICKING BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF I TOOK A BREAK FOR SO LONGGG. IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAD VOLLEYBALL FOR LIKE FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH SO- ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE LOVE YA. also, chaos insues next chapter which would technically be the next day after this, which would make me AND y/n liars, but who cares i'm the author :D)

y/n's pov:

"OH MY GOD."

"come on y/nnnnn..." fundy whined.

"Uh," you laughed nervously. "shouldn't you two be going to bed now?"

"don't change the subject y/n 🥰🗡️" wilbur said in an oddly creepy tone.

"omg i was just laughing-"

"y/nnnnn" everyone was just sounding like a kid at this point.

"oh god, leave the poor girl alone," scott said.

"THANK YOU."

time skip :)

30 mins later wilbur and fundy were still on.

"isn't getting late for you guys?" I asked.

"isn't it getting late for YOU?" wilbur asked, jokinly. "you're just a child, you're probably up past the bedtime your parents gave you, what is it over there? 8 p.m.?"

I knew he was joking and that he didn't know about my parents, but it still hurt. I tried to laugh it off, but i knew i wasn't fooling anyone. I was a horrible liar and that's why dream had gotten to me. i tried to tell myself that he was just joking and that he didn't know, but those words just kept replaying in the back of my mind. 

...probably up past the bedtime you parents gave you....

STOP

"y/n?"

fundy's voice broke me out of my trance.

"o-oh, yeah?"

"what are ya doing?"

"just doing some mining"

"ok"

it was a few hours later and everyone was off including me, i was laying in bed, and wilbur's words were still echoing in my mind.

...probably up past the bedtime you parents gave you....

...probably up past the bedtime you PARENTS gave you....

I covered my ears and closed my eyes shut.

"stop it, stop it, STOP IT!"

i threw my pillow across the room and started crying like a baby. I couldn't help my emotions even though i knew it wasn't wilbur's fault. he was being a streamer.

i heard a knock on my front door. i quickly wiped away my tears and opened the door.

"ranboo. hi."  i said weakly.

"are you ok? I heard shouting."

"o-oh! yeah, i'm fine, just..... frustrated." technically i wasn't lying?

"oh, ok, is there anything i can help with?" he wasn't fooled, i'm the worst liar in the whole world how could i fool anyone, honestly?

"not really, thanks though....." i thought about it for a moment. "actually, on second thought, do you have a minute?"

"sure! what do you need?" he walked in with me.

"I just..... want a hug." i blurted out those last three words before i could even think about it. i immediately regretted it, but i knew it was too late.

i covered my face, waiting for the embarrassment to hit me when he declined, but instead i felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and i felt a bit better.

the warm hug comforted me. it was something i definitely needed.

all of a sudden, i started crying. i couldn't help the tears from escaping my eyes. it was unstoppable.

he put one hand on my head and one on the small of my back.

"do you want to lay down?" he asked politely.

i nodded my head and we laid down on my bed together.

it wasn't awkward. it felt right. i was feeling so many emotions at once that i didn't even care that the guy that i liked was literally hugging me.

ranboo's pov:

i felt so bad for y/n. i knew a bit about her past, but not the whole story.

she looked so tired and broken. she felt so fragile in my arms.

but soon enough, i held her stop. I looked down to see that she had fallen asleep.

i could feel my face BURNING. i was blushing so bad because the girl that i liked had fallen asleep in my arms.

----------------------------

OMG THE FLUFF. THE LITTLE BIT OF FLUFF I AM BLESSING YOU GUYS WITH RN. I'M SUCH A GOD IK YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME *flips hair*

anyways, on a serious note, i'm literally so sorry for telling you i was back then posting one chapter and then dying again. i had insane amounts of volleyball practice and games literally. ok anyways I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE AMAZING BYE.

-friend 💙