clingy.

ranboo's pov

That night I had trouble falling asleep. Usually y/n was happy to call me. I tried to tell myself that she probably was busy, but a small voice in the back of my mind was telling me that I was being too clingy and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. 

I was going to text her, but reminded myself that I was being to clingy. Dang it. I kicked myself. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time skip♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The next afternoon after school I heard my phone ring. My saw the person calling me was, y/n. I don't know why, but I felt so excited to talk to her again. I just wanted to see her face again. I wanted to hear her laugh. Ever since I met her, my mind kept on focusing on her. Her e/c eyes, her sweet voice.

"Hi. Sorry I couldn't call last night. I was just a bit busy," I heard y/n say.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're alright."

I saw her smile. My heart became all fluttery again. She always made my heart do that.

God, I love you y/n.

I just wanted to say it. But I didn't think she like me back.

"I was thinking of streaming right now, so maybe we can get on a call on discord," she said.

"Okay."

I hung up, and called her on discord.

She explained that she would need a little bit of help since it was her first time streaming, but she got it after a bit.

A couple of minutes in, her view count was already at 1k viewers. 

"Hi guys," she said awkwardly. "You guys are probably here from ranboo's stream. I have him on a discord call right now. I'll just be chatting for right now. Maybe I'll play some minecraft later."

chat was going wild.

MaddieNotFound: first stream pog!!!!

stan45: let's goooooo!

norah (a/n if you know you know): <3

y/n's pov

ShelbieWasTaken donated $50

I read the message that she wrote aloud. "'Have you been invited to the Dream smp yet?' Uh. . . no. I haven't been invited."

"Yet. I'm working on it chat," ranboo jumped in.

I giggled at his persistence. He's asked dream every time he had the chance. 

ShelbieWasTaken donated $100

"Shelbie, you're going to give me a heart attack. 'Are you invited to Tommy and Phil's smp?' Nope. Not that either."

"Yet. I'm also working on that."

Did I forgot to mention that he's been bothering Tommy about inviting me to his new smp? The one with the origin things? Yeah, that one's been alive for like, less than a week.

We just played minecraft for a couple of hours after that. We had mostly diamond tools and armor.

I decided that it was late, and wanted to leave it there.

"Okay chat," I started. "It's kinda getting late, and I think I wanna end stream here."

"Byeee!" ranboo said.

"Bye, chat!" I waved even though the camera was pointed to Boots.

I could tell that chat was sad, so I told them that I would stream again soon. 

I clicked the 'end stream' button and shut down my computer, calling ranboo on facetime again. 

As he picked up, I got a notification that someone had messaged me on twitter.

"Dream just messaged me on twitter."

"OPEN IT!!!"

I giggled. "Okay, okay!"

dreamwastaken: hey, ranboo is talking about you and I wanted to know if you wanted to join the SMP. This is the IP: (insert IP address)

"HE INVITED ME TO THE SMP!!!!" I squealed.

"LET'S GOOOOOO!" he yelled.

I heard a feminine voice from his end.

"Sorry, mom!" he called out.

"I'm so excited for you!" 

y/u/n: Sure!

"Thanks!" I suddenly saw the time out of the corner of my eye, realizing again that it was late in the night. "I should probably be going to bed."

"Oh, right," he said.

ranboo's pov

I was about to hand up when she asked me if we could stay on the call.

I chuckled and agreed.

A couple of minutes later, I heard soft, even breathing coming from my phone on my nightstand.

Maybe an hour later, I felt tiredness hit me. All the excitement was finally gone, and I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------- 

hii! sorry I haven't been writing for the past couple days. I've kinda been busy with Lunar New Year (if you don't know what that is, it's okay) and my mom's birthday was yesterday, so I was celebrating a bunch of stuff. Anyways, happy Valentine's Day! love u :)

-friend💙