y/n!

ranboo's pov

I was streaming the next night and something accidentally slipped about y/n. shoot. chat was persistent about talking to her and there were a lot of 'pretty pls let us talk to y/n' or 'y/n y/n y/n y/n!' donations. 

"Okay," I started. "If you guys really want, I'll put up a poll. type 1 in chat if you want to talk to y/n. type 2 in chat if you don't want to talk to her."

It was a unanimous vote; 99.6% typed 1. 0.4% typed 2. "Fine, I'll text her."

y/n's pov

I heard a *ding* from my phone and picked it up. 

✨y/n✨

ranboo🤨

heyyy, my chat wants to talk to you

✨y/n✨

okay, do you want me to come over, do you want to call?

ranboo🤨

we can do whatever you want

I pressed the 'call' button and it didn't even take one ring before he picked up. 

"Okay chat," he said. "y/n's on a call with me right now."

"Hi!" I greeted.

I had the stream pulled up on my laptop and saw that chat was going crazy. 

ranboo just continued to play and we just chatted for a while.

ShelbieWasTaken donated 20$

a robotic voice started reading: does y/n have a youtube channel? I would watch her content all day!

"Um. . . I do but it's just to comment on videos and stuff like that." 

MaddieNotFound donated 100$

the same robotic voice read: you should start making content! I think it'd be fun to watch!

"Sure! I'll think about it. And if I do start making content it'll probably be here on twitch."

chat was so excited, and I could tell. so after ranboo ended stream, I asked him to help me set up a twitch account.

once we were done, he told me it would be useful to have discord, so I got an account on that too.

"Cool, thanks!"

"Mhmm!"

ranboo's pov

we started chatting, talking about random things. soon, I found myself rambling. it's one of my worst habits.

"so, what about you?" I asked y/n. no reply. I looked at my phone to see her sleeping peacefully, breathing softly.

I checked the time and saw that it was 1 a.m. I should probably go to bed,  I thought. I didn't want to wake y/n so I decided to not hang up. the sound would be too loud. 

so with that, I crawled into bed and felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

---------------------------

hiii!! thank you guys for reading! you guys are awesome! remember: everything is going to be okay. I'll put a link in the comments for if you're feeling down. I swear it'll make you feel better. anyways, pls stay safe. I care about you guys so much!

-friend💙