• 2.0 •

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Xavier pulled away from the kiss before it could get heated an annoyed and angry look on his face as he pushes Brooke off of him.

"Why the hell did you do that?" He asked wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand his face scrunching up like he just ate a sour candy.

Taken back, Brooke looks at Xavier in disbelief. "Because I wanted to kiss you? I'm sorry do I need to ask you permission to kiss you because if so I want you to ask permission before kissing me." Brooke scoffed crossing her arms over her chest trying to hide that his cold attitude was hurting her especially when he brushed her kiss away like it was poison.

"I don't want you kissing me,"

"Why not? You've kissed me before, did I do something wrong?"

Xavier rolled his eyes not answering her and turns around walking over to his desk where his cellphone and sunglasses were placed.

"Okay, don't answer me. I talked to Lexus and she told me that she was glad that I came into your life and that you seem happy with me." Brooke laughed ignoring his cold behavior and turning the attention away from what happened to something lighter and happier.

Xavier rolled his eyes cutting the brunette off. "That's Lexus Brooke, she's been trying to get me into a relationship since we first met it's just who she is she just sees you as an easy target and she probably doesn't really like you how you think she does." He said turning back around and facing Brooke. "Plus I don't think we should be spending time together alone anymore."

That's not true, she might not know Lexus as well as Xavier does but she didn't give Brooke the impression that she was just trying to throw her at Xavier because he was lonely, plus if she didn't like Brooke she wouldn't have confined in Brooke and tell her about her pregnancy. And what did them spending alone time together matter? He seems to be the one that always wanted to be alone.

"I'm so confused, where is this all coming from?" Brooke asked taking a step back shaking her head. "Yesterday you were so nice taking me out on a date and treating me good and you apologized how you acted before but now it's like that Xavier is coming back."

"I'm just saying, we can't keep spending as much alone time together because people will get suspicious. Plus, you and I both know that whatever this is will end once summer ends."  Xavier stated shrugging his shoulders stepping around Brooke and began walking down the hallway not bothering to see if Brooke was following her or not.

It will?

"What if I don't want it to?" Brooke called out running to catch up with Xavier who was almost to the stairs.

Xavier stopped in his tracks and turned around with an amused half annoyed look on his face. "Brooke you can't be serious, long distance never works and you've only been here for a month. You have four more weeks before you go home and when you do I'm going to move on to my next fling."

"Fling? I'm just a fling?"

"Well duh," Xavier said with an eye roll. "What else did you think?"

"I don't know, I thought I mattered to you." Brooke said looking down at her hands finding them to be more interesting than the cold look in Xavier's eyes. "You were so nice to me when you took me to Disneyland and last night when we kissed and-"

"Brooke that was all an act, I just want to sleep with you nothing else."

Brooke flinched at those words, I just want to sleep with you nothing else she's heard those before several times to be exact. That was the great thing about being a female in this generation males only wanted to use you for one thing and one thing only and it seems like Xavier was just like every other guy on this planet.