• 1.3 •

• Goal: 25 votes and Comments •

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Brooke sat between Lexus and Matrix in a circle on the grass near the kitty pool that Ciara was playing in. Xavier was out in the pool house connecting his phone to the outdoor speakers so that they could listen to music while they hung out. Brooke was annoyed that Xavier would suggest such a game when she didn't even know anybody aside from him and Matrix and didn't understand why he would even suggest such a game in the first place. She didn't want to kiss Lexus's boyfriend, nor did she want to have to kiss one of the girls or Xavier the only one she was comfortable kissing was Matrix but even then she wouldn't want to kiss him in the first place. If Matrix didn't already agree to play she would have up and left and went and played with Ciara in the kitty pool or something.

"How long have you two been friends?" Sammy asked leaning onto Noah, her head resting right on her left shoulder.

"Since we were in kindergarten we actually got married on the playground that same day," Matrix says removing Sarah's orange-skinned hand off his arm slightly cringing when her fake nails scratched apart of his skin.

"Did Brooke force you to be friends?" Sarah snickered battering her eyelashes pretending to act like the question was a joke but in reality, it was supposed to be a cruel remark.

Matrix gave her a disgusting look before shaking his head. He shifted his body away from Sarah so he wouldn't be able look at her and so she wouldn't be able to touch his body besides his back.

"She was the only one who was nice to me and the only girl that had a Ninja Turtle lunch box instead of some Disney Princess one or Barbie." Matrix said to which Sammy nodded her head braiding the ends of her blue hair.

"Have you two ever dated?"

Just as Matrix was about to answer Xavier came out from the pool house with music blasting from the speakers. He shot a glare over towards Matrix before taking a seat right in between Zach and Hunter sitting directly in front of Brooke, a smirk on his face when he caught her eye before she looked away.

"Alright, does everybody know the rules for the game?" Xavier asks to which everybody nodded their head to.

"Instead of playing spin the bottle could we do seven minutes in heaven? That way if the bottle lands on somebody we don't want to kiss we could just talk for seven minutes?" Noah said as she rubbed Sammy's arm in comfort. "Cause I don't know if you notice some of us are gay."

Xavier rolls his eyes but sighs nonetheless and nods his head. "Yes, we can play that instead. Does everybody know the rules for that game?"

When everybody nods their head, Xavier nods his head and places an empty root beer bottle in the middle and wipes his hands before looking around the circle.

"Youngest goes first." Everybody looks around the room before looking at Brooke and Matrix. Brooke sighs.

"I'm younger than Matrix, he just turned eighteen and I don't for another five months."

"Sweet I'm older than her." Sarah snickers leaning on the back of her hands using her arms to host her up in the process.

Brooke rolls her eyes choosing to ignore the petty child before she says something that she would regret later on and wiped her hands down on her bare legs. Reaching over, she makes eye contact with Xavier, shooting him a glare in the process and spins the bottle with a flick of her wrist.

The bottle spins and spins which seems like forever the weight of everybody's eyes on it as it spins seems to make it take longer as it spins a good ten full circles before it starts slowing down. Brooke's heart starts pounding in her chest like a woodpecker attacking a tree trying to get a worm from inside as she watched the bottle slow down before coming to a complete stop.