• 1.0 •

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Xavier stared up at his ceiling a frown settled on his face as his index finger played with the a strand of hair. He didn't understand why Brooke was mad at him at the moment because he didn't do anything wrong besides kiss her.

Sure the kiss a couple days ago was unannounced and she probably didn't see it coming but he couldn't just not kiss her. Her lips were glossy from her lip gloss and were set in a pout that it seemed like her body was aching for Xavier to kiss her even if she wasn't.

It seemed like ever since that night in the theater room he couldn't get his mind off Brooke no matter how hard he tried. If it was messaging his ex-girlfriend and sparking up a conversation about taking a blast from the past to hook up, the small brunette was plagued into his mind and couldn't take the hint to leave.

He never gave much thought about Brooke when she first arrived, at first she was just another attractive girl but when he saw her curled up on the couch watching that movie he saw a side of a girl that he never knew existed. He never knew a girl who was so fascinated in serial killers that she could spark them up into a conversation randomly, in fact, instead of finding it weird Xavier found it adorable.

"Fuck," Xavier sighed covering his face with his hands. "What are you doing to me Brooke?"

The only response Xavier got was the sound of the wind softly blowing against the window and the soft snores from Molly.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The next morning Xavier was the last one up and the last one down for breakfast. Everybody was already seated at the table, including Molly, with a plate of his mother's blueberry waffles in front of them.

"Good morning sweetie, how'd you sleep?" Dianna asked her son as soon as he walked through the doorway of the kitchen with his hair standing at every other corner.

Horrible. "Fine," he grumbled scratching the back of his head as he took his seat beside Liam.

Hank cleared his throat causing the table to fall silent. Xavier takes two waffles as Hank clears his throat again finally catching the clueless boy.

"Son, why don't you go put some pants on. We have a girl living with us now and it's disrespectful."

From the corner of his eye Xavier watched as Brooke tensed up as a blush covered her freckled cheeks as she shakes her head.

"It's perfectly fine, I have no problem with it." Molly says kissing Xavier on the cheek.

Xavier smiles awkwardly down at Molly. Why the hell are you still here? He thought to himself as he picked up the syrup from the center of the table and pouring some onto his waffles.

"Xavier honey, why didn't you tell us you and Molly got back together?" Dianna says snapping her sons attention away from his food and up to her, a forced smile making its way onto her face as she looks over at Molly who was too oblivious to the coldness in her tone.

Xavier shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to tell her that they weren't together in fear of her striking out in anger about inviting her over in the middle of the night for no reason, and also didn't want Molly to strike out and get angry for not wanting to get back together after he used her to release some frustration.

"We got back together last night," Molly answers for him, her hands wrapping around his bicep as she pulls herself closer to him if it were possible.

"Oh," Dianna said smiling still as she stabbed at a raspberry. "How wonderful."

Liam and Brooke both released a snicker, Liam whispering something into Brooke's ear making her eyes to widen and her right hand to come up to cover her mouth to stop the laughter from escaping. Xavier shot the two a glare before turning his attention back towards his food.

He wanted nothing more for the floor to open up and swallow away Molly for even thinking that they were together and telling his mother knowing perfectly well that they weren't. He knew he shouldn't have invited her over last night but he couldn't get his mind off Brooke and it was tiring.

He couldn't get the way her lips felt against his or the little sound she made every time he tugged her body closer to his, just thinking about it made him hard.

Xavier knew he shouldn't be having these thoughts about his step sister but he couldn't help the attraction he had towards her and he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to fuck her until she was screaming for more, but that would never happen not because she was family but because she hated him for some unknown reason.

Xavier didn't like the fact that the girl plagued his mind with these sinful thoughts of her and he called Molly over to release some tension but that didn't do him justice at all, the whole time he was inside her he was thinking of Brooke and how she would feel if she were the one beneath him scratching back.

It was a mistake on his end by inviting her over but he was desperate and he wanted to get his mind off her but look where that got him. He would be lying if he said the glare that Brooke was sending him didn't hurt.

He knows he fucked up big time but what was he supposed to do?

He can't have any feelings for Brooke. He was his sister and a brother shouldn't have these sort of feelings for his sister.

Maybe he should get back with Molly, maybe she would be a good distraction by keeping any thoughts of Brooke away from his mind. After all, that's what girls do right? They date somebody else to get the one they want off their mind?

"Well I'm glad you two are back together." Hank said smiling at the two, causing Molly's smile to widen. "You were always a lovely couple."

Xavier smiles ignoring the eye rolls from Liam and Brooke as he kissed the side of Molly's head.

It was time he finally got over the stupid crush he had on Brooke.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter Song: Some Time By Russ