• 1.7 •

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Brooke was in her bedroom alone in the house. Matrix went out with Xavier claiming he wanted some quote on quote, 'bro time' before he left leaving Brooke to do nothing and wait for the rest of the family to come home which from the sounds of it, they already were. She could hear Ciara running up the stairs dragging her suitcase behind her yelling that she was going to be in her bedroom and not to disturb her.

Brooke debated whether or not if she wanted to go downstairs and greet them and ask how their trip went but if she was being honest she didn't really care. She only cared about Liam and Ciara out of the two but she didn't want to be awkward and go to their rooms just to ask so instead she stayed in her room and started watching a bunch of TikToks until she got bored.

Brooke was obsessed with TikTok and couldn't get enough of it. She found herself stuck on Dracotok, which was a hole bunch of Draco Malfoy videos. Brooke found it funny that when she was younger and in elementary school, you were weird for liking Harry Potter. She remembers one year she for Halloween she went as a wizard from her house, which was Slytherin, and everybody made of her because she was in the bad guy house which she could careless about. Now though, liking Harry Potter was cool and being in Slytherin was too, though she did believe that half the girls that claimed to be Slytherin where just faking it and saying they were because of Draco Malfoy aka Tom Felton and were secretly a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

Usually, if you're a huge Harry Potter fan normally you could tell which Harry Potter house somebody belongs in. For example, Liam was definitely Gryffindor, Ciara was Hufflepuff. Xavier was Ravenclaw, and Hank and Dianna were unfortunately Slytherin due to their snake like attitudes.

"Hey, where's Xavier?"

Brooke looks away from her phone and over towards her door where Liam stood awkwardly with his hands in his pants and his eyes roaming around her bedroom like he was afraid to look Brooke in the eyes.

"Oh, him and Matrix went out before he had to go home. How was your trip?" She asked turning her phone off and sitting up so she could seem somewhat decent.

Liam shrugged his shoulders finally looking over at her with a small smile. "It could have been better if the whole family was there but I understand that you don't like Hank or my mom."

Brooke gives Liam a soft smile. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I just don't think I can really forgive them for doing what they did to my family."

"I understand, anyway I'm going to go watch Harry Potter." Liam says turning to walk out the door.

"Wait! What's your house?" She yelled stopping him before he could get too far away.

"Gryffindor!"

Smirking, Brooke picks up her phone. She continues to watch tiktoks but this time it was the stupid tarot card readings claiming that either she was pregnant or her best friend was (sorry Matrix but that ain't happening), going to end up pregnant before the year was over specifically by Christmas, or that she already met her soulmate, all things which were a bunch of bullshit. Sometimes when she sees them she just laughs them off but then wonders how true they were. It's not like she was liking them because if she was they would just start to show up nor did she share them because that would mean she interacted with them. It was just a whole bunch of bullshit and Brooke wanted to throw her phone across the room when she got her stupid initial next to an 'x' claiming that was her soulmate.

Having enough, Brooke puts her phone down on her bed and looks out the window. The sun was setting and the sky was turning an orange/red color. She knew that Xavier and Matrix weren't home because they would have already came and retrieved her from her boredom. Brooke didn't want to go downstairs in fear that she would run into Hank or Dianna but she was hungry and she ate all of the snacks she had stashed in her room.