64. Yashvi's Plan

Please vote;) ❤

Please vote;) ❤

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

"Boriiiigg!"

"Overacting!" I rolled my eyes.

"Illogical!" I muttered to myself as I flipped through different channels on TV before finally settling down on Oggy and the Cockroaches. Something good to watch finally.

As if, it isn't illogical! But at least it's not boring!

"Hmm, now tell me, when are you gonna tell her?" my sister asked me for the umpteenth time, sitting next to me on the couch.

"You again!!" I groaned.

"You didn't answer me," she said facing me, keeping her elbow on the headrest of the couch.

She had been asking me the same question since she came back from work today. My ears felt a little relieved when she went to take a shower but now she was back again. And I guess she was more determined to get the answer this time.

"Di!... Stop it yrr!" I whined, then got up from the sofa I was peacefully sitting on before she decided to disturb me.

"Come on yrr!.... Why being so shy from me!?.... Tell na!" she teased while following me.

"Why should I tell you?... Did you tell me before proposing Rishab!" I complained making her stop on her tracks. Her smile faded. Even though I am happy that she is getting married but I am still angry because she didn't tell me about him earlier. I turned around and made my way towards the terrace while she kept staring at me with guilt in eyes.

➵ ➵ ➵

As much as I didn't want to, I was thinking about Vartika. It's not like I have any problem with her. I just don't know what would happen once I accept that I love her. We humans are so confusing. All our lives we dream about falling in love and having the perfect relationship but once we do start catching feelings for someone, we back out. I stared at the stars as I thought about how I felt when she fainted. If just the thought of losing her gives me this much pain, what would happen if I actually lost her?

Soon, Kaajal Di came and stood beside me near the railing. She offered me the mango smoothie that she had made for me because she thought I was pissed at her. I smiled to myself as I accepted the smoothie.

"About what you said earlier.... Well... technically, he proposed me so..." she waited for me to say something. "Are you still mad at me for not telling you about Rishab?"

"I'm not mad, okay!... I understand that you must have had your reasons!... But, I'm just... a little upset!" I admitted.

"I know you are!... Even I would be if I was you!... I am sorry!"