2

Kayleigh

A few hours later, I woke up to the sound of drumming. Of course. At least I was able to sleep for a while, though. It's currently 7 o'clock at night, and I'm starving! I guess I could go for some cereal or anything quick, really. I'm not a big fan of junk food or sweets. I mean, sure, I enjoy the occasional treat, but it isn't really my first choice. I walked to the pantry and searched for something simple but that would be good enough to last me until tomorrow morning. I noticed that I will have to go shopping sometime soon, I guess I can go after work tomorrow. 
I sat down at my small kitchen table with a bottle of water and a pop-tart in hand. As I ate, I wondered why Ashton was so mad at me. Yeah, I guess I stopped him from rehearsing, but this is the first time I've complained in the year that I've lived here. Plus, it's not like I was rude about it, and I told him I was going to nap before he even started, so why am I at fault here? Anyway, after I ate, I threw my trash away and sat on the couch in my living room, flipping on my television. I don't really like to watch t.v, to be honest. I'd rather read a book, or sing a few songs, or even take a bubble bath. But with all of the drumming, I won't be able to concentrate on the reading, I won't be able to hear myself sing, and the bath won't be nearly as relaxing as it could be. I bet you're wondering..  "what's the point of watching t.v if you can't hear it?" Well, I honestly don't know. I've got nothing else to do, so why not? 

In the middle of watching "13 going on 30," there was a knock at my door. This really surprised me because no one ever comes to visit me, unless it's Marilyn. I paused my movie and quickly made my way to the door, to which Ashton was on the other side of. "Yes?" I asked as I opened the door. He looked upset, which he should be. He had no reason to yell at me, or call me a princess. I'm far from it. "Hey, um, I just came over to say I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I have no excuse as to why I did it, but I am sorry. I also apologize for drumming loudly, we did need to practice though.." Ashton trailed off. I sighed and nodded, "Yeah, it's okay I guess. It was very rude of you to talk to me that way, but it's whatever. I mean you apologized so it'd be rude of me not to accept it." I laughed and he smiled at me. "So we're cool right? Because I'd love for you to hang out with us sometime." I smiled at his request and nodded, "Yeah sure, sounds fun. Just text me whenever you wanna hang out, I guess. I'm usually free except when I'm working so..." Ashton's phone started ringing so he said a quick goodbye before going to answer it. He seems like a really cool guy. Hopefully, he won't have any more random asshole mood swings. 

After my chat with Ashton, I sat back on the couch and finished the movie. I love Jennifer Garner, she's absolutely beautiful and an amazing actress. Her cheekbones are also great, haha. Once the movie was over, I decided to take a quick shower and the head off to bed for the rest of the night. My pajama's were a red tank-top and some black shorts, and I lay a random pair of sweat pants at the foot of my bed because I usually get cold in the middle of the night. It's funny, I go to bed basically sweating, but wake up in the middle of the night freezing. 

The next morning, I woke up around 8 o'clock to silence. I guess Ashton is still sleeping, well I know he isn't drumming so.. I don't have to be at work until 9 so I have time to have breakfast and maybe get a bit of reading in. After I changed into my plain uniform, I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table to eat. As I was eating, I suddenly realized how lonely I am here. I hardly know anyone and I've lived here for over a year. It should be good for me to hang out with Ashton and his friends. And I might just get a puppy or a kitten too. It's way too quiet around here for my liking. Or I could just be friendly with everyone, become best friends with a great girl and have her move in with me ;) Now that's very unlikely because apparently I'm very "unapproachable." I must have zoned out because when I looked at the clock next, it was 8:30! I have a half hour to get to work, which wouldn't be a big deal if I drove. But no, I have to walk so I might be late! Ugh great.