18

Ashton
The next morning, I woke up before Kayleigh which is good. She needs as much rest as she can. Plus, it gives me time to make her breakfast. But then again, I don't want to leave her; I wanna lay in bed with my arms around her so she's safe. 
I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table, dialing Finley's number. She didn't answer.. probably because it's not even 9 o'clock yet. I dialed Luke's number next and hoped he would answer. Luckily he did on the 5th ring, "Hello?" He spoke slow and groggily. "Hey man, listen, can you do me a favor?" I asked, subconsciously picking my finger nails. "I guess so, what's up?" I explained to Luke that I wanted him to go to the store and buy Kayleigh a birthday present and some decorations, I of coursed offered to pay him back for it. Since I know Kayleigh won't want to go out anywhere, we'll just celebrate here.
While Luke was shopping, I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I left Kay's bedroom door open so I could hear if she moved. I know that's probably creepy but considering what I found her doing yesterday, she needs to be under constant supervision. 
About an hour later, breakfast was finished. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon and some toast. Luke came over shortly after with everything in hand, well he had to make 2 trips to the car but you get what I'm saying. He also bought some snack foods for the "party" which I hadn't even thought of. Luke went next door and woke up the rest of the gang while I set the breakfast on the kitchen table, and tied balloons around the chairs, as well as hanging the purple streamers from one corner of her kitchen to the next.
When Luke brought Calum and Michael over, they helped finish setting up the decorations and hiding her cake in the freezer. What kind of birthday is it without Ice-Cream cake? Not a good one. 
By now, I could hear Kayleigh shuffling around in bed. "Ash?" Her soft voice called for me, and I dropped everything making my way to her side. "What's wrong babe?" I asked. She shook her head, "Nothing, just wanted to make sure you were still here." Kayleigh curled back up in her blanket, giving a soft smile. I slid in bed next to her and pressed my lips against her forehead. "Course, I'll always be here." I promised. "Happy birthday by the way." 
Kayleigh ended up falling back asleep shortly after our small conversation, and I helped the boys make plates for themselves. "I really hope she's okay." I sighed, sitting down on the couch. "She will be. Wake her up before breakfast gets cold." Michael sat next to me, turning the t.v on. It's 11 o'clock now, and I just wanna know if Kayleigh is okay. She seemed pretty normal, but I honestly won't know until she tells me.
At 1 o'clock, I finally decided to wake her up. Luke took Cal and Mikey shopping for presents and just to give us time alone. "Hey, babe?" I shook her peaceful body, almost regretting it. Kayleigh woke after a few more shakes and I smiled down at her. "Hey, I made breakfast. Well a few hours ago, but I can just heat it up for you." She sat up and we walked to the kitchen together. When the decorations were in her view, I saw a smile appear on her lips. "Aw, did you do this?' Her voice was very soft and she sounded weak. "Mikey, Cal and Luke helped." 

Kayleigh
Ashton heated me up some of the food he made earlier while I sat at the table admiring the decorations. "Did you eat?" I asked, rubbing my hands down my arms, suddenly feeling like a small child caught doing something bad. Well I guess I was last night. I saw Ashton shake his head, "Haven't really been hungry." He took my food from the microwave and sat in down in front of me. "Thank you." 
Calum, Luke and Michael walked through the door soon after with bags in their hands, "Hey!" They cheered when they saw me. "Happy birthday!" "20? Jeez you're getting old." "Happy birthday, love." They all shouted, pulling me into a group hug. I laughed and patted their backs. "Thank you guys," I would be lying if I said I wasn't blushing. 
Ashton and Calum were in the kitchen cooking pigs in a blanket while I sat on the couch with Michael and Luke. I could tell they wanted to ask me several questions just by the way they were studying everything about me, and their eyes lingered on my wrists as they spoke to me. "I'm okay, guys." I said, sitting up from where I was leaning back. "What?" Michael seemed confused, but he knew what I was talking about. "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me slicing my wrists anymore. Or even my thighs, stomach or throat. I'm fucking fine." I didn't mean to get so worked up, but I did and ended up storming out and into my bedroom. "What the hell?" I heard Ashton yell before his footsteps were approaching my bedroom. 
"What did they do?" He asked, pulling me in for a hug. "Nothing. But I could tell they wanted to know what happened, and I could feel the watching every move I made. I'm fine, I don't need to be looked after." I was getting frustrated now, balling my fists and pacing my room. "Hey, hey. It's okay. Don't get too worked up, it's your birthday. You just need to relax, okay?" Fuck, Ashton always says the right things. I nodded before hugging him., "God, you're so good to me." I breathed, nuzzling my head against his neck. 
For the rest of the night Ashton, Calum, Luke, Michael, Finley, Amber and I "celebrated" my birthday. We really just sat around watching some of my favorite movies, eating some of my favorite snacks and talking about Finley and Amber's wedding. They chose me as a Bridesmaid! I was ecstatic. "It's May 13th by the way, so you guys all have to clear your schedules." Amber demanded jokingly causing everyone to laugh. 
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kayleighhh, happy birthday to you." Everyone sang for me and I blew out the candle. I didn't make a wish because I didn't need to, I was perfectly happy with my life at the moment. After we all ate the ice cream cake, everyone started leaving one by one. "Happy birthday, babe!" Amber hugged me before walking out the door with Finley.
Ashton and I lay in bed, our bodies pressed tight together because it's actually pretty chilly. "I love you so much, thank you for today." I smiled, pressing my lips against his bare chest. "I love you too." We stared in each others eyes for a second before he leaned in and kissed me. Ashton and I made out for at least 5 minutes, but I could tell he wanted to take things further. "Can I show you? How much I love you?" He was breathless, and his lips were kiss swollen making him 10x more attractive. With a simple nod, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he flipped us over so I was on top of him. 
Both of us were frantic for some affection, quickly removing each article of clothing. "So beautiful," He whispered against my chest as his hands trailed up and down my hips. "Come on," I whined, starting to get eager causing Ashton to chuckle but he obliged anyway. He sat up and pulled my panties down while I was still in his lap, then tossed them to the floor. I pushed him down so his back was flat against the mattress, and ground my hips against his. "Mmm," Ashton moaned out, grabbing my hips as I started to lower myself onto him. "Shit," I threw my head back, my hands flat on Ashton's chest. 
"So fucking tight," He groaned, flipping us over before I could move. "'s all about you tonight, babe." He nipped at my neck before wrapping my legs around his waist and starting to thrust slowly. My eyes clenched closed, and my hands grasped Ashton's torso. "God," I breathed out slowly, "So good." He moaned in agreement and started thrusting harder and deeper. I was basically a whimpering mess by now, and each gyration of his hips, I felt myself getting closer and closer.
On one particularly hard thrust, my back arched off of the bad, my toes curled, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "oh, FUCK." I gasped, clinging to Ashton's back as if my life was depending on it. "Yeah?" Ashton smirked, hitting that spot repeatedly causing me to fall apart. "God, you feel so good." Ashton was breathless and his hair was matted to his forehead with sweat. Not even 5 minutes later, he was shivering with pleasure and pulled out right before his release. "Ugh, fuck." He fell on top of me and kissed my chest before rolling onto his side. I grabbed a tissue from my bedside table and wiped Ashton's release off of my pelvis and stomach before curling up into his side.
Ashton and I lay together, breathless and blissed out, our naked bodies tangled together. 
"I love you." 
"I love you too." 
And with that we pressed our lips together before closing our eyes in search of a peaceful sleep.