one

laughter and giggles erupted in the dimly lit room, rose petals scattered all around with vanilla scented candles also lit up adding to the sweet, romantic atmosphere.

the jeon couple stumbled their way to the huge bed, hands eagerly undressing one another as the dominant blonde haired male leads and claims his husband's already swollen lips once again.

the brunette male would softly gasp and giggle as his husband hastily ripped off his button shirt, a few of the poor buttons scattering on the floor.

the dominant male would press chaste pecks on his lips and hushing him as if they were to do something naughty and would be caught if they don't keep it down.

although, the soon lewd noises that would be coming from his husband's lips won't be a problem as the hotel walls were soundproof which he made sure of.

it was valentines day and as much as he enjoyed their date, dinner and their little exchanging of gifts that they had earlier to celebrate, he was very much looking forward to their main celebration of the night.

"fuck, baby" jeon jungkook curses under his breath as he was finally able to tug off his husband's clothing leaving the smaller male in a red lace panty that he didn't know the younger was wearing. the thin fabric complimenting the man's golden coloured skin and accentuating his curves perfectly.

"d-do you like it?" jeon taehyung shyly asks. he just recently bought the piece wanting it to be a surprise for jungkook but now finally having his eyes on him somehow made him feel very shy and unsure about the decision.

he had been wearing these type of underwear but just not in this type if colour, he often opted with just plain and neutral coloured ones.

"i love it, baby." jungkook murmured, lips hovering over the other's parted ones that turned into a shy smile. "you look perfect in anything you wear." he adds before pressing another sweet kiss.

the sweet kisses eventually turned into a hot mess as the two hungrily devoured each other with a french kiss, tongues overlapping for dominance which jungkook easily claimed.

the blonde male soon had his husband's legs sprawled open as he thrusts a finger inside of him, the red lace panty now tugged to the side. the front being a little damp from the wetness in between taehyung's legs, the pre cum making it easier for jungkook to slide in his fingers.

"jungkook, i want you now~" the breathless brunette whined, hooded eyes pleading as he starred at his husband. hips bucking against the other's fingers wanting to feel more.

"patience, baby." jungkook says with a grin as he also pumps his cock while continuously thrusting and scissoring his fingers inside his husband's tight bundle of muscles making sure to loosen him up a bit.

"please..." taehyung pants out, body squirming and own member already leaking immensely of the thick white fluid.

the dominant male pressed a kiss on the other's thigh as he pulled his fingers out making the small male softly whine at the sudden emptiness.

he poured lube on the brunette's gaping hole, spreading it and teasingly thrusting the tip of his finger making him chuckle seeing how the other's body wildly reacts to the small gesture, a moan leaving his swollen lips feeling already very sensitive.

jungkook had soon set the lube aside, reaching out for a box of condoms and grabbing packets within his reach.

there's no way he'll be able to settle for a round or two especially with how his husband was reacting to his touches.

"i've been taking the pills, we don't need a condom for tonight..." taehyung huffs out with jungkook looking at him surprised before a grin made its way to his lips.