two

"good morning, baby" jungkook greets as he sees the brunette's eyes flutter open, his favourite pair of hazel brown eyes locking with his own.

"morning" taehyung shyly mumbled as he gently pulled the white sheets over his mouth, conscious about his morning breath.

the action just made the dominant male chuckle as he leaned forward to press a kiss on the brunette's forehead, a soft pink hue instantly appearing on the smaller male's cheeks.

he had always find it adorable how taehyung would be shamelessly moaning out his name under the sheets, his plump lips emitting lewd sound of pleasure as they made love and would be shy and embarrassed around him when the morning comes.

they had already been married for four years but he still adored every little thing the brunette does. he's still falling in love with him everyday.

"should we take a bath together, baby?" jungkook asks as he gently caressed a thumb on the other's cheek.

the brunette momentarily looked at him, brown wide eyes suspiciously looking at him which he quickly noticed making him let out another laugh.

"okay, alright. should we take a bath together, baby? just bath nothing more." he asked again, guilty as he was hoping to get away with a morning quickie. well, not today.

a small smile then appeared on the brunette's lips before giggling. "okay, let's bath together."

jungkook then stood up, a small gasp leaving his lips seeing his husband's nakedness. the reaction making the blonde male chuckle but didn't bother to cover himself up.

besides, everything else belongs and is a sight for only his husband to see.

the brunette couldn't help but trail his eyes over jungkook's tattoos that decorated mostly the right part of his body. he had always referred to them as the blonde male's battle scars.

people would always associate tattoos negatively but for taehyung it was more of like an art, for jungkook as well. it was one of the things that he had distracted himself with from his addiction.

jungkook grew up in a rough environment and home. he grew up where abuse, prostitution, alcohol, drugs and all that stuff was just a normal way of life.

basically his parents were addicts and it was only a matter of time until the young jungkook back then had been curious and influenced as well.

he had adapted and accepted this way of life, not until he had met taehyung- the brunette boy who timidly approached him at the park when he saw he was bleeding after getting into a fight.

he knew he wanted to change, to be a worthy and better man for taehyung but it wasn't easy.

there were days were he thought he would go insane by not having a taste of alcohol or taking the small piece of pill that he had been used to, it wasn't until he had discovered tattoos.

after meeting taehyung, the tattoos were also a turning point in his life. every time he was craving for any vices, he'd get a tattoo. the inks on his skin eventually piled up showing how much he struggled until it stopped.

the last tattoo he had inked were the initials KTH on his chest.

taehyung's cheeks instantly heated up as the dominant male was now on his side, bending down and capturing his lips.

as much as he was bothered by morning breath, he couldn't resist a sweet kiss from his husband.

the brunette was soon in the blonde male's arms, carrying him bridal style as they headed to their ensuite bathroom.

truth is, jungkook had already prepared the bath earlier and was just waiting for his husband to wake up so they could enjoy it together. plus his little attempt of a quickie in mind but obviously failed.

a soft hum left taehyung's lips as soon as his hickey decorated skin was surrounded by the warm water scented with vanilla. his back was pressed against the dominant male's front as he was settled in between his legs.

"thank you for this." the brunette didn't forget to acknowledge the other's effort as jungkook had always been a man of aftercare.

he would always ran him a warm bath in the morning after or basically just ensure he was being treated with gentleness and care.

well, he deserve it as the dominant male was like an alpha in rut whenever they made love. it was even a surprise he survived their honeymoon week. he had spent days confined in their hotel bedroom, too exhausted and sore to move.

but it's not like he wanted to complain or not do it, jungkook would never do anything that he wasn't comfortable with. he would always ask for his consent and respected whatever decision he made.

"jungkook..." taehyung whined as the said man was supposed to be lathering up his skin now with shower gel but the other was more busy pecking and nibbling by the crook of his neck, giving him more love bites despite the countless purple and pink patches already on the brunette's golden skin.

as soon as jungkook was satisfied, he had continued to bath them, sensually scrubbing and cleansing the smaller male that made the brunette a blushing mess.

the dominant loved how despite that they had done this countless of times, his husband would still have the same reactions.

the two were soon out of the shower, wrapped in fluffy white robes as they enjoyed room service for breakfast.

"it's like we're on a holiday." taehyung giggled as he took a slice of pancakes.

"i honestly think i could've planned something better..." the blonde male murmurs but the brunette heard him making him reach out for the other.

"i really enjoyed this, jungkookie. you know i'd love any celebration as long as i spend it with you." taehyung said as he lovingly starred at the the other. "plus we get to have family guest benefits so i'm not complaining." he adds which now made them both chuckle.

jungkook always had something planned out or a surprise for valentines which the brunette really loved but this time he had only managed to prepare a staycation to celebrate as he had to leave tomorrow for a business trip.

if his work and leaving for about seven weeks wasn't stressing him enough he also had accidentally booked a family deal - which he just noticed upon their check in day on the hotel which explains why they now had a variety of breakfast menu which was meant to be for a family of four.

he informed the receptionist upon their arrival that it was just him and his husband but he was told that they'll still get to have all the inclusions since he basically paid for it.

the hotel had also been kind enough to prepare the room fit for valentines with the rose petals and a complimentary bottle of champagne.

taehyung just laughed about it when jungkook had told him about the situation. he just took it all positively - they had two king size beds in their family suite, breakfast, lunch and dinner for four and all other complimentary that comes with the room for a family all for themselves.

"we also have access to the kiddie pools." taehyung says with a chuckle. "maybe i could splash around there." he adds making the blonde male laugh.

"let's do whatever you want, baby." jungkook replied which made the other smile brightly as he nods.