ten

taehyung was startled seeing his husband not expecting him to be waiting for him.

silence had engulfed them as neither of them spoke. the brunette gently shut the door, looking elsewhere aside from the blonde male not wanting to deal with him right now.

despite him getting out of the house for fresh air, to think, his thoughts were still all over the place.

he took off his shoes feeling jungkook's intense gaze on him but completely ignored.

"where have you been? i was looking everywhere for you." jungkook speaks, voice evident with suspicion that made the brunette momentarily halt, almost wanting to laugh as that was supposed to be his line.

he was the one who was looking all over for him, waiting for him only to find out he was out drinking, having fun with that natalia woman and god knows what else.

he wanted to scream all those words to him but didn't. he was too tired and wanted to rest, he knew that talking at this state won't get them anywhere.

he was still keen on his decision to talk to him, maybe work things out between them if it was still even possible considering that jungkook seemed to not have a problem finding someone else that easily.

he let out a sigh as he kept his mouth shut wanting nothing more than to lie down, his head starting to ache as he passed by jungkook not even sparring him a glance.

"jeon taehyung, i'm talking to you." the blonde male called out gently holding on his wrist that made him stopped in his tracks. his touch was gentle, contrary to the dark gaze he was giving him.

"i just went out." taehyung simply replied as he turned to look at the other.

"where?"

"i just went out, jungkook. why does it even matter, i'm back aren't i?" the brunette snapped a bit getting frustrated from the tone the blonde male was giving him and this sudden interrogation.

if someone needed some explaining to do, it definitely wasn't him but jungkook.

"i'm just simply asking you where did you go. is that too hard to answer -"

"a walk, jungkook. i went out for a walk."

however, the blonde male doesn't seem to be satisfied with the answer as he raised a brow. arms crossing over his chest.

"you really expect me to believe that? do you think i'm stupid?"

taehyung was taken back by the other's tone and words not understanding why all this was now seemingly becoming a big deal and why was he looking like the bad guy.

"you expect me to believe that you went for a walk? and what? came back with some random man's coat."

confusion was written all over the brunette's face before his eyes briefly went wide with realisation - yoongi's coat and jungkook had always been stupidly jealous over the said male who was taehyung's childhood friend and was even his best man during their wedding.

after abruptly leaving the house this morning, taehyung had ended up in a nearby park where the weather was definitely not suitable for his floral white dress.

he decided to text yoongi and in a heartbeat the light blue haired male was on his way to the park, a cup of hot choco in hand and had bought an extra coat for him.

he also had told yoongi everything that made the older upset and furious. the light blue haired male even offered for him to stay in his home with jimin for the time being which he politely declined as tempting as it sounds.