Chapter 32- Sirens

*Avie's POV*

Riley said she had some people for me to meet. So yeah. Cool.

She is going to pick me up in a few minutes. I'm wearing a baby blue floral dress and blue dr. Martins.

I hear a knock at the door. That must be Riley.

"Hey babe." She says and kisses me when I open the door.

"H-hi." I blush.

"Your adorable." She says and bops my nose.

"More like adorkable." I mutter under my breath.

"Clever word play. But no. Your amazing." She says and Hans my hand. "Let's go to Matts house." She says. Must be someone I'm meeting.

"Oh. You're going to meet my best friends. Matthew and Victor. You'll love them." She says.

"O-okay" I stutter.

"Aww. Why are you so nervous?" She asks as we enter her car.

"I-I don't kn-know." I look at my feet. "I guess I'm j-just ne-nervous to meet n-new people." GOSH WHY CANT I STOP STUTTERING?!?!!!

"Aww. Princess. You don't have to be nervous. Really. You don't. There both nice guys. Well, Victor jokes around a lot but he's just kidding." She trails off.

"O-okay." I say and she kisses my cheek.

👣👣👣👣

"RI!! YOU NEED MORE CHIPS!!" I hear someone shout.

"Vic. I'll get them later." She said. "This is Victor. Where Matt?" She asks.

"Looking for chips." Victor says, like its the most casual thing in the world.

"Ugh. Whatever. If I go broke someone's dying." She says. "This is Avie." She turns to me, and Victor looks up from his computer screen.

"Hey. What's up?" He asks.

"Umm. N-nothing." I say.

"Aww. Your cute." He says and Riley hugs from behind.

"Mine." she glares at him.

"Okay. I ship it. I need a ship name." He furrows his eyebrows together.

"I couldn't find any- oh hey. I'm Matt." Wow. He's tall.

"I'm A-Avie." I shake his hand.

"Hey Avie. So.... Are you and Riley dating?" He asked. Are we?

"Yes. We are Matthew." Riley said.

"Oh okay." He said and plopped on the couch. "You need snacks. There are none." He complained.

"Well if you would stop eating all of them." Riley mumbled.

"Me and Av are going to go get you snacks so stay out of trouble." She said and they nodded.

And with that we left. In until we heard sirens.