Chapter 30- Lesbian date... ha, yeah no....

*Avie's POV *

It was now lunch time and we were at a little diner. It was cute. Riley was flirting nonstop and I was blushing the whole damn time.

"Your beautiful Avie." She said and kissed my cheek. I, yet again, blushed.

"Thanks. Your so sappy." I said.

"Nah." She said, leaning back and putting a hand over my shoulder and whispered in my ear "I'm a badass baby"

That, that sent shivers all through my body. She was so seductive. She bit my earlobe and I turned to mush.

"Ri-Riley..." I said and turned my face so I was kissing her.

"Let's go." She said. "We should go to the park or something." She said. I nodded and took her hand.

We walked to the park and she pushed me on the swing. And we might've played tag in my request. Maybe. Just maybe.

Someone shouted 'LESBIAN DATE' from across the park.

Lesbian date... ha, yeah no....

Our date is tomorrow.

*Ashton's POV*

It's now dinner time. We ate 2 pieces of pizza for lunch each so we were really hungry.

I was cooking some pasta. Pasta Alfredo. That's Lauren's favorite. Harrys is the Angel hair one and mine is spaghetti.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

"HARRY LAUREN DINNERS READY!!" I called. They come into the kitchen and I get their bowls ready. I take it to the table and hand it to them.

"So... you want tea or kool aid?" I ask.

"KOOL AID!" They say at the same time. I nod and give it to them. And we all chat and its a good dinner. The best I've had in days. Not the food, the company. I love the company.